I’ve talked about it a few times before but one of my friends was a cam girl. it was actually couple sex. it was set up in a small room in their basement which was also a grow room. they were an interaccial couple so they made A LOT of money. she showed me how it works one time. they sit on cam for a while until they get enough people to join a private paid show and then they’ll go for 30 min or an hour. people in the private show could request certain things for a certain amout of money, like ‘finish on face’ for 20 tokens (1 token was a dollar I think).

god it was crazy.

I’ve talked about it a few times before but one of my friends was a cam girl. it was actually couple sex. it was set up in a small room in their basement which was also a grow room. they were an interaccial couple so they made A LOT of money. she showed me how it works one time. they sit on cam for a while until they get enough people to join a private paid show and then they’ll go for 30 min or an hour. people in the private show could request certain things for a certain amout of money, like ‘finish on face’ for 20 tokens (1 token was a dollar I think).

god it was crazy.

Damn that's crazy.  Probably a lot of money to be made tho.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic