You should smell your family's feet and see who did it.

No need, it was most definitely me. Said deodorant was absolutely under a pile of clothes on the floor. I more than likely put all my weight on it multiple times. Oops.

this had me laughing out loud at my desk, sorry

Hahahaha! Glad I could give you 10 seconds of amusement.

I would also read thank you lists and look at shirts on the band/crowd in the photos on records. Cover art was big too. The best was when you found a band that your circle of friends haven't heard yet. You felt like the coolest when you were the first to hear a band and then tell everyone about it.

OG Hipster.

Haha, naw I was just wanted to hear every band because I loved it so much.

Haha, I understand man. I'm the same way and I love sharing new music with friends. It just hard to share *new* music with friends now since everyone knows about everyone.

11 new pages since last night? sigh. 

same thing I thought when I looked at this once I got off work today.

I would also read thank you lists and look at shirts on the band/crowd in the photos on records. Cover art was big too. The best was when you found a band that your circle of friends haven't heard yet. You felt like the coolest when you were the first to hear a band and then tell everyone about it.

Liner notes and opening bands introduced me to so much music over the years.

And, to this day, I still have 1" buttons on almost every article of clothing I wear as a way to throw a band out there and see if anyone comments so I can start a discussion about it, and get some new recommendations. That, and I couldn't afford shirts at shows. Buttons were cheap or free.

Or if there were 2 records for sale but you were broke. So you and a buddy would buy one and thenbtape the one you didn't get so you could still hear what it sounded like.

Dubbed so many records.

Came across some the other day while we were cleaning out the extra bedroom for our newest. They are still awesome to listen to.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic