Today is proving to not be so good and I'm having a slight meltdown.

Feel free to completely ignore this, I just gotta put it into the universe or something.

I woke up and my eye was sealed shut which isn't a good sign. When I looked in the mirror it was all bloodshot and appeared to be cut again. However my glasses are completely not useable especially for work, so I had no choice but to put contacts in. I'm working on getting glasses but it's not cheap or fast and I'm really scared about doing permenant damage to my eye.

All of my jeans are so horribly ripped that I have to wear leggings underneath them. The only pair that actually fits properly with leggings completely ripped into oblivion yesterday and now I feel incredibly uncomfortable. Which is minor but it's still annoying.

After weeks of doing alright, my body dysphoria decided to show it's face and I can't even look in a mirror without wanting to cry.

My throat is all jacked up.

I can't even throw bitchfits on my blog anymore because too many people that shouldn't read it, read it. And even my vent space is starting to be found out. I can't win.

All of this is adding to my anxiety which is making me really shaky.

Luckily, I can hold myself up through work. I'm very good at putting work first and everything else to the side for months if I have to. But the second I get home, it's not going to be pretty. I'm just hoping I can calm myself down enough that I don't spontaneously combust.

grrrrrrrl , no need to spoiler your problems!

just try to keep that PMA, even though stuff sucks! ...so many exclamation points!

find a puppy to hug and watch a lot of Buffy.

(also, as someone who gets a lot of sinus infections that turn into pinkeye...it sounds like you might have pinkeye. so try not to touch things? unless it's someone you really hate. then rub your eye all over their stuff. AAALLLLL OVER IT.)

Nah, I have super sensitive eyeballs that are prone to getting small abrasions from contacts. I had a bad one last week and it probably wasn't healed all the way before I started wearing contacts again. I'm doing my best to keep my PMA up, a customer actually stopped me before a yoga class because she could tell my energy was off (I can tell this about people too but I'm totally not used to people reading my energies, I'm just sipping some tea, man.)

But she made a very good point, the problem is already solved. I'm at work, my eyes aren't bothering me, as soon as I get home I can pop them out right away (The contacts, not my eyeballs). It's just my body reminding me what it wants me to do (order glasses, you big dummy.)

I didn't go into details about my other issues because she'd miss class ahahaha. She's my favorite customer though.

Also I wish I had a puppy to hug.

i keep telling my sister that she should rent her dogs out for people to hug. it's a win/win/win scenario. they're greyhounds and thus all they want in life is to be petted and hugged, she gets paid, and the biggest winner here is the puppy hugger.

i'd let you borrow my Xander man kitty to hug, but not Buffy, because she would scratch your good eye out of its socket. and probably eat it for breakfast. you're welcome for that visual.

also, let me just make a remark about how disturbing it would be to be able to just pop your eyeballs out. i will leave you with this:

Krumm.gif

Nah, I have super sensitive eyeballs that are prone to getting small abrasions from contacts. I had a bad one last week and it probably wasn't healed all the way before I started wearing contacts again. I'm doing my best to keep my PMA up, a customer actually stopped me before a yoga class because she could tell my energy was off (I can tell this about people too but I'm totally not used to people reading my energies, I'm just sipping some tea, man.)

But she made a very good point, the problem is already solved. I'm at work, my eyes aren't bothering me, as soon as I get home I can pop them out right away (The contacts, not my eyeballs). It's just my body reminding me what it wants me to do (order glasses, you big dummy.)

I didn't go into details about my other issues because she'd miss class ahahaha. She's my favorite customer though.

Also I wish I had a puppy to hug.

It's really incredible what you can be opened up to by hearing what you already know from someone who has no idea what's going on with you.  It's a super positive feeling, even in the most upsetting of circumstances.  It's like you get to see it from another point of view and sometimes that's all you need to get that extra kick to step back and realize what needs to happen in order for you to feel better.

+ Get them new specs ASAP!

I had a sliver in my eyelid when I was like 9 or 10. it was the worst, I had to wear an eyepatch.

I think I have a photo of it saved.

edit: yes, yes I do. mullet and all.
2ilc38z.jpg

Eeeeep! You still look like you're enjoying life though ahahaha.

When I had to go to the emergency room for the time I hurt my eye so bad I couldn't open it, they told me they don't use eyepatches anymore due to it weakening the eye muscles or something. One of my eyes is already smaller than the other (my nostrils are also two different shapes, I'm a mutant.) So they didn't want to risk my one eye opening less than it already does ahaha.

I already ordered the Warby Parker at home Try ons, because I can't drive and no one has made my eyesight a priority other than me.

If I can't get to an eye doctor by Monday, I'm just going to suck it up and get a pair of those rush delivered because I can't mess around with it anymore.

Today is the kind of day where everything wants to set me off into a fit of explosive rage.

I feel you!  I'm supposed to leave at 2 for a very important appointment that If I miss (they close at 3 and I'm over an hour away ugh) I will have to pay $150 out of pocket... my boss has been calling on me every 2 seconds since the minute I walked in here this morning at 8am.  I fear I'm going to miss my appt and it's making me anxious enough to freak out at every little thing.

I just went off on my boyfriend for not taking cough medication after coughing for a week straight.  He claims he's better (while coughing) while my lack of spleen is saying I don't think so, dude.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic