true story - I forced my buddy to go out with us one halloween. he planned on staying in and drinking. he threw a sheet over his head, cut out eyes, and he was good to go. while out people thought he was a KKK member. he actually got harassed quite a lot until he pulled the sheet off his head and onto his shoulder. people then thought he was Jesus.

Hi I'm Shelby, I see you trying to join in so I think you should introduce yourself and be my friend.

Sorry, I'm new here. I am awkward, cantankerous and have no sense of humor (at least that's what people tell me). I like music, but like not being bored at work as well while living in south Jersey by the beach though I never go to it and am afraid of the Ocean. 

I think ghostdrones needs an avatar

I will try and get one tonight so my blank spot won't be so goon-ish. That first pic is great, but doesn't have enough snow; that second one has better legs than I will ever have.

true story - I forced my buddy to go out with us one halloween. he planned on staying in and drinking. he threw a sheet over his head, cut out eyes, and he was good to go. while out people thought he was a KKK member. he actually got harassed quite a lot until he pulled the sheet off his head and onto his shoulder. people then thought he was Jesus.

Me and my friend won a costume contest where we just stopped by a shitty outlet place and bought kid sheets to make into spooky ghosts on the way to a party. Mine had firetrucks.

No, sorry, we broke up.

Fine

Sorry, I'm new here. I am awkward, cantankerous and have no sense of humor (at least that's what people tell me). I like music, but like not being bored at work as well while living in south Jersey by the beach though I never go to it and am afraid of the Ocean. 

Same except South Florida so I make less sense.

I just met with one of my art teachers from high school. I've got a big painting that's been hanging in his class room since I graduated 4 years ago. I worked on it in three art classes and ended up spending about 60 hours on it. He liked it so much that he wanted to keep it on loan for a while and display it, plus use it as a model for a new assignment. It's 3' x 3' and I didn't really have anywhere to display it well, so I let him hold on to it. Apparently a few days ago one of the janitors was cleaning up in his room and for some reason tried taking it off the wall (it was hanging above the doorway), and dropped it. One of the corners was bashed in pretty well. It won't be too difficult to repair, but it still make me a little frustrated :/

I will try and get one tonight so my blank spot won't be so goon-ish. That first pic is great, but doesn't have enough snow; that second one has better legs than I will ever have.

Assuming you have as beautiful blue eyes

white-walker.jpeg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic