I'm a goddess of grime, so I understand that. 

I have so many great stories from working there. 

But to their defense, they actually don't sell as many ripped jeans as most teenybopper stores. 

This lovely guy that was shampooing my hair was asking me how I got my jeans to rip so nicely. "What's your method?" he says. "That was when a car pulled out in front of me when I was on my longboard."

i started working there when i was 17/18 because most of my clothes came from there and my mom told me to get a job to support my design for volcom hoodies.

It was my first job at 16 and I had never shopped in the store before, ahahaha. They took away the fifties (50%) for employees now. Sucks 2 suck.

This lovely guy that was shampooing my hair was asking me how I got my jeans to rip so nicely. "What's your method?" he says. "That was when a car pulled out in front of me when I was on my longboard."

When strangers randomly ask me how my hair stays so vibrant and nice (while they're touching it of course), I like to reply "Oh, I haven't washed it in like...two weeks."

(I can be grungy, but never that grungy. I just love the reaction.)

I do realize he can read this and I don't really care. 
But I just came SO close to giving that elasalle kid a mouthful. 

I mean, full out typed paragraphs upon paragraphs reaming him out for being such an asshat. 
Then I realized I really don't care enough to put that energy out into the world and just deleted it. 

Kid has given me bad vibes from day one and if he continues pushing buttons, you will see the not so pleasant side of Logan. 

I do realize he can read this and I don't really care. 

But I just came SO close to giving that elasalle kid a mouthful. 

I mean, full out typed paragraphs upon paragraphs reaming him out for being such an asshat. 

Then I realized I really don't care enough to put that energy out into the world and just deleted it. 

Kid has given me bad vibes from day one and if he continues pushing buttons, you will see the not so pleasant side of Logan. 

He wrote me up a dating profile once because I sassed him. Teenagers shouldn't be allowed on here

He wrote me up a dating profile once because I sassed him. Teenagers shouldn't be allowed on here

I suppose we all need one person on this board we fucking hate.  Haven't found mine yet.

Dude, I don't know what it is but he has been setting off my "THIS IS NOT A GOOD PERSON" meter since he started posting. 

It's very rare for me to get up in arms like this over something so petty, but bad vibes are killin' it man. 

Like, we all joke around with Zay but he's harmless and is endless entertainment. This kid is not that. I don't like whatever he's bringing and neither does my intuition. 

Dude, I don't know what it is but he has been setting off my "THIS IS NOT A GOOD PERSON" meter since he started posting. 

It's very rare for me to get up in arms like this over something so petty, but bad vibes are killin' it man. 

Like, we all joke around with Zay but he's harmless and is endless entertainment. This kid is not that. I don't like whatever he's bringing and neither does my intuition. 

If it helps, I scared him into making all his pictures on facebook private

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic