Oof that's no good. Getting called in for 3rd shift is worse than having to stay over.

Would rather be working, at least I would be making money. Instead I will be sitting on the floor in front of my bed with apple cider vinegar and ibuprofen watching terrifically bad middle of the night tv.

So, I locked myself out of my house last night. My wife is away at a work function. Tried all my windows and the basement door to no avail. I was also in a t-shirt and my phone died shortly after calling a locksmith. He showed up 45 min later looks at my lock and says he has to drill it. So I ended up having to have him install a new knob and rekey the deadbolt. $425 dollars later I can get into my house. My hate is pounding on all cylinders today.Fuck everything.

So, I locked myself out of my house last night. My wife is away at a work function. Tried all my windows and the basement door to no avail. I was also in a t-shirt and my phone died shortly after calling a locksmith. He showed up 45 min later looks at my lock and says he has to drill it. So I ended up having to have him install a new knob and rekey the deadbolt. $425 dollars later I can get into my house. My hate is pounding on all cylinders today.Fuck everything.

Unplanned home expenses are terrible. This winter I had to pay a ton of money to have my furnace repaired. It had hit 48 in the house that night.

ooohh damn. it was that expensive? I'm hating everything for you. maybe this will make you laugh.

I got locked out last summer. I was alone, woke up started cleaning & took the trash out. I had on a tshirt and undies and that’s it. no pants no bra. Our trash is out by the deck, as soon as I walk out I hear the door close behind me and I know I’m fucked because that door has two locks, and one is always in the locked position.

So I have no phone, I don’t feel like walking down the street half naked, so I just laugh at myself for a while then go get the ladder from the shed and decide I’m going to scale the roof and climb onto the balcony. Did it in under ten minutes with my ass hanging out everywhere. I scratched my legs and knees all up. I am TERRIFIED of heights so I was shaking. AND I had to stand on the top step of the ladder!! Fuck. but I ripped through the screen of the balcony door and got in.

2gws6qt.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic