Yup. This week has been really dead. **eh, eh. nudge**

Edit: sorry, that was just terrible.

As an expert, have you given thought based on your experience how you'd like to be buried? I hate to admit the amount of time I have thought about it but I feel I've been to enough memorials to know laying out what I'd like for those left behind is important.

As an expert, have you given thought based on your experience how you'd like to be buried? I hate to admit the amount of time I have thought about it but I feel I've been to enough memorials to know laying out what I'd like for those left behind is important.

I want to be cremated and then have my ashes loaded up into one of those t-shirt cannon things and then shot directly at all my friends and family in attendance.

I would prefer not to be buried, I've been looking into the legality of two things

1) Viking burial.

2) getting my bones cleaned by dermestid beetles and mounted as a skeleton.

If I were to do burial, I'd personally go with a green burial, no viewing.  Not as great for the company's bottom line, but I prefer it.

I want to be cremated and then have my ashes loaded up into one of those t-shirt cannon things and then shot directly at all my friends and family in attendance.

Living in the Pacific Northwest, our cremation rate is much higher than a lot of the country for some reason.  I do significantly fewer burials than I would if I lived on the east coast.

This is going to be a blood bath.

Phrasing.

603580_667253236657086_28608245_n.jpg

Check out this flier to this show I am going to tonight. It is a FUCKING AWESOME FLIER!

Nice....enjoy yourself good sir! I will likely be attending one (maybe both) of the following:

1920172_3988885917678_608982442_n.jpg

1972472_10152111740122732_913553463_n.jp

OH BUT WE DO.

unless you're me. then you just creepily bring things directly to your doorstep.

No way but you absolutely should bring yourself to my doorstep soon.

I still have have to finish my local taxes and take you on a date to Red Robin.

I need to go run (er...walk) errands but it's iiicccky out. 

I don't think my credit card bill will care that I didn't want to walk to the bank in the rain.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic