I got a part time job working nights & weekends.. goodbye social life.

I've had a couple periods of my life where I was working 60 hour weeks across two jobs.  It's exhausting and I couldn't imagine doing it for more than 3-6 months, but there were a couple nice results.  A) I saved up a ton of money.  It's hard to spend money when you're working constantly, plus there was extra income on top of that.  B) I really started to appreciate my time off and still do more than I used to.  If your part time job is rewarding or fun, that helps too.

I've had a couple periods of my life where I was working 60 hour weeks across two jobs. It's exhausting and I couldn't imagine doing it for more than 3-6 months, but there were a couple nice results. A) I saved up a ton of money. It's hard to spend money when you're working constantly, plus there was extra income on top of that. B) I really started to appreciate my time off and still do more than I used to. If your part time job is rewarding or fun, that helps too.

Same here... 60 hours while jamming school in 2 12 hour days

I've had a couple periods of my life where I was working 60 hour weeks across two jobs.  It's exhausting and I couldn't imagine doing it for more than 3-6 months, but there were a couple nice results.  A) I saved up a ton of money.  It's hard to spend money when you're working constantly, plus there was extra income on top of that.  B) I really started to appreciate my time off and still do more than I used to.  If your part time job is rewarding or fun, that helps too.

Yeah, that's what I figured, I have been spending way too much of late, so this will put an end to that. (and add a extra bucks in my pocket)

oh, booooo!

how is your search for a doctor going?

I'm seeing the Dr that doesn't take insurance next Thursday. =\ It's expensive but I don't think any other option would make much sense. I'm calling my GP next week to have them send over my file + the bloodwork I just did so the Endo has the most up to date info regarding my condition.  Fingers crossed that she has answers for me.

Thanks for asking. :)

I'm seeing the Dr that doesn't take insurance next Thursday. =\ It's expensive but I don't think any other option would make much sense. I'm calling my GP next week to have them send over my file + the bloodwork I just did so the Endo has the most up to date info regarding my condition.  Fingers crossed that she has answers for me.

Thanks for asking. :)

even though it's more expensive now, it will probably be worth it (and cheaper) in the long run! if you can get things under control sooner rather than later, it will definitely save money healthcare wise down the road! sending you those positive vibes, grrrrrrl!

even though it's more expensive now, it will probably be worth it (and cheaper) in the long run! if you can get things under control sooner rather than later, it will definitely save money healthcare wise down the road! sending you those positive vibes, grrrrrrl!

Exactly the same thought process I had!  Thank youuuuuu. <3

NICKY'S MADE HER ONE POST FOR THE MONTH!

The best is when Nicky tries to catch up with Instagram messages.

hahahaha YEEESSSSS.

i get like 10 notifications that she viewed my photos hahaha.

I've been working the past 10 days straight, tomorrow I am finally off and i'll be checking the 40 notifications i have for instagram B)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic