I paid $100 with contract for my 4S right after the 5 came out. It's in really great condition too, GONNA GET ALL THE MONEY WHEN MY CONTRACT IS UP IN NOVEMBER.

I just got home from work, ya'll need to stop guilting me into texting you. It's a two way street, ya know.

Also, I'm wearing my wolverine shirt today. I feel like sassafrassfrownwell and pudding hat would appreciate this.

No guilting but you NEVER text me so theres that

Apparently you missed when I legitmately stalked people and started texting them. Oops.

Do I name the stink bug in my room and dispose of him when I wake up? Or just cut the emotional attachment and dispose of him now?

I've found 4 stink bugs in my house so far this year.  I've hated every one on a personal level.  No names.  Just death.

Who here drives an American made car?

They suck, right?

My parents have driven Fords since like the Model T.  My mom just recently bought her 3rd Explorer and her 2003 is still truckin' along.  My dad just bought a house in Florida and is driving the 2003 down there so they have a car down there.  He's had Ford pickups all his life, currently driving a 2005 F-150.

I don't think I'd buy an American car, tho.  That's just me.  I have a 2013 Kia Soul (I leased a 2011 Soul before that) and I love it.  It looks like a Panda bear.

Why do you get so many stinkbugs in your room?

Do you follow me on twitter? Are you recalling the great incident of Jeffrey the stink bug?

Well, we just have A LOT in Pennsylvania. They sneak in through the attic, which is attached to my room. I have the door blocked off but a few manage to escape. I can't smell stink bugs though and I burn a lot of candles so at least theres that.

Mark, I don't have your number! I snap chat you though!

I text Ashton, Charlie, Allison, and Tnasty very frequently.

I text Pudding hat for homework help and to show off my wolverine collection.

Oh and I guess Shelbs but who cares about him, amirite?

I have the number of the beast! I'll snap chat it to you

I've found 4 stink bugs in my house so far this year.  I've hated every one on a personal level.  No names.  Just death.

Only 4? Consider yourself lucky, there is an army raising in my attic. Very few will make it out alive and those who do will survive an hour before I conquer.

Do you follow me on twitter? Are you recalling the great incident of Jeffrey the stink bug?

Well, we just have A LOT in Pennsylvania. They sneak in through the attic, which is attached to my room. I have the door blocked off but a few manage to escape. I can't smell stink bugs though and I burn a lot of candles so at least theres that.

Yes, I think that was it.

I've never had a stink bug enter my house. We get ants occasionally, but that's about it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic