alright well I did it, pretty much just sat and cried in my bosses office. that was as bad as I thought it would be.

I just know it takes a full year to train someone here, I've been here 2 years and am still learning new things. but he was very understanding.

now I just have to figure out how to tell everyone else. Do I make an announcement to everyone? write an email? we're all so close here, it's going to be emotional. dammit.

Buy donuts for the office and send an email?

Glad you are ok.  Are you still in the tornado watch zone?

thank you. it got pretty windy and thunder woke up the baby, and it scared the shit outta me. one of those ones that just f'n go CRACK outta nowhere.

still under a threat but i think it gets lifted soon.

the dog hates storms too and the wife gets nervous. so, i had a crying baby, a whimpering pacing dog and my wife all asking me what to do and i said 'to the living room to watch DVR' lets go!

(our power goes off a lot too)

thank you. it got pretty windy and thunder woke up the baby, and it scared the shit outta me. one of those ones that just f'n go CRACK outta nowhere.

still under a threat but i think it gets lifted soon.

the dog hates storms too and the wife gets nervous. so, i had a crying baby, a whimpering pacing dog and my wife all asking me what to do and i said 'to the living room to watch DVR' lets go!

(our power goes off a lot too)

I can't imagine how scary it is.  We've had a few tornadoes in my area, one in my town just a few blocks from my parents' house.  Just having a warning issued before a summer storm scares the crap out of me.  I mean, we have the hurricanes but I still feel like tornadoes are worse/more scary.  There were a couple tornadoes that touched down during hurricane Irene a few years ago and we didn't have any materialize during Sandy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic