Would read.

jimmy reads me things from it in the morning when we're in bed together. we laugh.

that's how we spend our time.

Yeah, I can't get passed a picture of a dog (I assume I found the right place?).

I have no desire to join so I guess I'll just squash that dream of reading that thread.

You were in the right place.

Since you aren't going to register, I guess I should go ahead and start making fun of you on there deafening. :P

2012 chevy impala baby!

really excited. it's black.

i got a malibu when i graduated from college, my parents bought one a couple years after that, and my sister just got one a month or so ago. it's been (for the past 5+ years) such a great car for me; since the impala is just the big brother to the 'bu, i hope it treats you as well as my car has treated me!

I have a 2006 chevy equinox right now.

I found out it needed about $1200 of work, so I'm trading that bastard in.

plus the impala gets much better gas milage for all my planned trips back to michigan to visit family and friends :)

cat parade - LOVE malibus, if I didn't get the impala, I had my eye on a red malibu. 

I have a 2006 chevy equinox right now.

I found out it needed about $1200 of work, so I'm trading that bastard in.

plus the impala gets much better gas milage for all my planned trips back to michigan to visit family and friends :)

cat parade - LOVE malibus, if I didn't get the impala, I had my eye on a red malibu. 

seriously love mine! rides great, gets great gas mileage, lots of trunk space for all those dead bodies--i mean groceries!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic