The Moving Mountains LP. I still haven't heard it but his price was too good to pass up.

I don't even know what those words mean.

Self titled?  Great album.  Doesn't compete with Pneuma, but still really fucking awesome.  Did I ever tell anyone how much I love Moving Mountains?  No?  A lot.

I found them in 10th grade in the unlikeliest of places.......4chan.

I still have this note on my phone from the list of bands I checked out from 4chan, on that list was a band called "Satetia", it was not until a few months ago I read that note for the first time in 4+ years and laughed.

The Moving Mountains LP. I still haven't heard it but his price was too good to pass up.

Around the time their album Foreward came out they had a contest on Twitter to see who could carve the best MM pumpkin. The winner got some free vinyl. I spent a few hours on mine and some guy that just carved their name into his pumpkin ended up winning it. I was pretty mad. 

I think I still have the pictures around... Let me find it.

Edit: found them!

8qkqi.jpg

ZAXax.jpg

Self titled?  Great album.  Doesn't compete with Pneuma, but still really fucking awesome.  Did I ever tell anyone how much I love Moving Mountains?  No?  A lot.

I found them in 10th grade in the unlikeliest of places.......4chan.

I still have this note on my phone from the list of bands I checked out from 4chan, on that list was a band called "Satetia", it was not until a few months ago I read that note for the first time in 4+ years and laughed.

A ton of stuff that I'm into now is because of /mu/ haha

I have a hard time ranking albums, but I'm confident saying that Pneuma is in my top 5 all time albums. Maybe top 3.

Waves has grown on me over the years. I was extremely disappointed when it first dropped though, just because it wasn't what I wanted them to write. I wanted another epic emo/post rock album.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic