I tried cashing a check at the bank today and I got denied because my license was expired. Last week I went into the DMV to take a road test to get a motorcycle endorsement. They gave me a temporary license to have while I wait for the real one in the mail. I guess someone screwed up with the paper license they gave me because it has an expiration date of 3/9/2014. I've got to take a trip to the DMV today to get it fixed, which is a pain, but at least someone caught it before I tried to see Mogwai at a 21+ venue next week.

Or snoop through the bottom drawer of his nightstand, under the socks, and see what sort of things he's really into. Just don't bring it up at the dinner table in front of his parents like that time when I was 15.

My nightstand doesn't have any drawers :o  

How will anyone ever know what I'm really into? :(

I tried cashing a check at the bank today and I got denied because my license was expired. Last week I went into the DMV to take a road test to get a motorcycle endorsement. They gave me a temporary license to have while I wait for the real one in the mail. I guess someone screwed up with the paper license they gave me because it has an expiration date of 3/9/2014. I've got to take a trip to the DMV today to get it fixed, which is a pain, but at least someone caught it before I tried to see Mogwai at a 21+ venue next week.

If you have a passport, you can use that. My state ID is expired so I always carry my passport incase somewhere tries to deny me.

So, wait. Where do you hide your My Little Pony Dolls?

I was so embarrassed when my parents found out.

Ha! I just realized that though I don't have a drawer, I do keep my gun safe under my nightstand/table.

Quoting myself just to say...Obviously there are no guns in my gun safe. Only My Little Pony dolls.

I thought the same thing this AM when I wandered in there.  Bros really love themselves some Blink182.  So much passion in that thread... lol.

I got downvoted for asking why everyone was staying up so late/getting up so early to order an record limited to 2,700 that came out 15 years ago...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic