I'm gonna pierce my nose while getting like a fifth of my body tattoo'd in two weeks, I'm an idiot

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. 

Also, I messed up my nose piercing so I have slight scaring above it but it's nothing crazy. The hole closes up reallllly fast, it just leaves a slight scar.

Don't you just love it when people just dump their work off on you but don't give you the info you need?

This kid of thing caused me to waste about half of my day yesterday. Of course, the information became available 15 minutes before I left for the day, but I didn't care and left at my regular time.

This kid of thing caused me to waste about half of my day yesterday. Of course, the information became available 15 minutes before I left for the day, but I didn't care and left at my regular time.

Boooo. That sucks.

In my case it's not even a guy that works at my funeral home that always does this to me. He's at an affiliated funeral home and when people live over closer to us he doesn't tell us, he just drops off or sends stuff for us to do.  It's super frustrating.

His paperwork for cremations is never correct either and we have to force him to fix it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic