I love how everyone came to p1nk's defense on the Blonk thread. Well done.

Thank you. I'm going to leave him alone, even though those knee tattoos are hilarious. He's trolling; we all know that. His comment would have irritated me had he not been a troll. I just want to a good member here, so I'll calm down. Rambo and I need to stay cool because we're writing an interactive adult novel together.

Thank you. I'm going to leave him alone, even though those knee tattoos are hilarious. He's trolling; we all know that. His comment would have irritated me had he not been a troll. I just want to a good member here, so I'll calm down. Rambo and I need to stay cool because we're writing an interactive adult novel together.

I'm the first to rag on somebody when they're being a dummy, and I have to say he definitely crossed a line with the comment about your baby...but I do think he was getting bullied pretty hard before that because he's an idiot fanboy... (and I hate the whole "bullying" label that a lot of stuff gets lately.)

He's just immature and emotionally stunted it seems like, but I think we all got a little immature in the blonk thread. Myself included.

I'm the first to rag on somebody when they're being a dummy, and I have to say he definitely crossed a line with the comment about your baby...but I do think he was getting bullied pretty hard before that because he's an idiot fanboy... (and I hate the whole "bullying" label that a lot of stuff gets lately.)

He's just immature and emotionally stunted it seems like, but I think we all got a little immature in the blonk thread. Myself included.

Yeah, I was being a dick to a guy with knee tattoos. I'll just giggle from the sidelines now.

Today is me and bb one year anniversary! :)

I had the best day in West Virginia, I am really glad I came. It's beautiful here and it was good to just move past everything with my friend. Plus we went to the gay bar, WV has some amazing queens.

We met some people from Boone county, if anyone's ever seen the documentary 'the wild and wonderful whites of West Virginia', you'll know what I'm talking about. He was telling us tons of stories about the white family. I want to drove through there before we leave today.

Today is me and bb one year anniversary! :)

I had the best day in West Virginia, I am really glad I came. It's beautiful here and it was good to just move past everything with my friend. Plus we went to the gay bar, WV has some amazing queens.

We met some people from Boone county, if anyone's ever seen the documentary 'the wild and wonderful whites of West Virginia', you'll know what I'm talking about. He was telling us tons of stories about the white family. I want to drove through there before we leave today.

Happy anniversary! Mine is on Wednesday

happy anniversary madie and bb!!

so i was supposed to be having an hour and some change layover in philly. I say was because they just came over the intercom to let us know our flight is delayed. the plane is still in the hanger here in philly and a first officer cannot be found???

ummmm....okayyy.....

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic