Baby moon cactus has a shoulder TAN. But it's really only my sunburn turning color, it hurts real bad, and it'll be see through by the end of the week. Summer makes me look like floating shoulders and feet because those are the only parts of my body that get color.

Sinus infections blow! Stay away from sugar, dairy, and fruit!! No orange juice!

Came in to work today to find that our newest employee at the deli was slamming shots at work yesterday. Obviously, she didn't read the handbook which states:

Step 1: Get hired

Step 2: Don't get drunk at work

Step 3: Profit

She was fired on the spot. The story was pretty comical but alcoholism clearly isn't. Hopefully she'll get some help.

Well, only one response to it, but since it's cat parade...

This dude, Jesse Moynihan has an awesome webcomic that he's currently on hiatus from. I started reading it a while back and after a while he started working as a storyboarder on Adventure Time. I think he's responsible for a lot of the most mystical weird stuff on that show from probably season 3 forward. Maybe some of season 2.  This is wayyyy different than Adventure Time though.

I hate driving ANYWHERE with either of my bosses.  They're the worst drivers ever.  I almost died coming back from this meeting because my boss FELL ASLEEP.

when my dad was on his anxiety meds (albeit a very very low dose), he would nod off while driving and it was TERRIFYING. he accidentally took it before we went to the beach one year and my mom and i were both afraid to fall asleep while he was driving, though he claims that he was 'fine'. he was not fine.

when my dad was on his anxiety meds (albeit a very very low dose), he would nod off while driving and it was TERRIFYING. he accidentally took it before we went to the beach one year and my mom and i were both afraid to fall asleep while he was driving, though he claims that he was 'fine'. he was not fine.

Men tho.  They won't ever step aside because they think they're "fine." lol.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic