Man, what am I going to do with all this 90s rap promo vinyl. Anyone collect this stuff? Maybe you could value it for me/ take it off my hands. I feel like it has some history behind them. They have notes on them like play this one not this one, like they were used at a radio station. Did radio stations ever spin vinyl? Eh, who knows... how are your days going my friends? I want to see HorrorBusiness' head in a jar thing, been wanting to do that myself.

Jotorobo, sounds like you might have some old DJ promos? Mostly 12" singles I'm guessing?

Yeah that sounds about right! Most are singles. I do have a Gravediggerz full length that I have been loving. Can't hate on the RZA, I hear a lot of beat that the WU has used all the time. Good stuff, the rest is nothing too interesting, the Mexakinz Arabian Prince, Tommy D haha, but that Gravediggerz though.

I'll pick up some superglue tomorrow and sort it, but it's a sad reminder that my 30 year old turntable is probably on it's way out

I just bought a brand new one the other day! A pro ject debut carbon in yellow. I'm incredibly poor but it's a beauty. I hope my lasts as long as yours but I doubt it'll work in England with the voltage and outlets being so different :(

Man, what am I going to do with all this 90s rap promo vinyl. Anyone collect this stuff? Maybe you could value it for me/ take it off my hands. I feel like it has some history behind them. They have notes on them like play this one not this one, like they were used at a radio station. Did radio stations ever spin vinyl? Eh, who knows... how are your days going my friends? I want to see HorrorBusiness' head in a jar thing, been wanting to do that myself.

I'd be interested. I just bought a Busta Test press. PM me

Apologies for the long post but this what I just dealt with.

Retail Story of the Day

I'm over in Fine Jewelry putting out some new watches as I'm approached by young gentleman who would like to inquire about the price of some solitaire earrings. The conversation was as follows.

(Please note he spoke in a thick Charleston "Geechie" dialect)

Which earrings were you interested in?

Dese um Fantasia earrings right cha? Ine even know she made jewelry! Ol gurl on the come up init?

This collection wasn't made by the singer...never mind. These solitaires are priced at $174.99 with an additional 30% off

$174.99! These s*** REAL bruh?

No these are considered costume jewelry. They are cubic zirconia or lab created diamonds. You do know this is Saks Fifth Avenue right?

So dey real?

No they are fake but they shine like real diamonds

Oh well my gal dumb. She ain't gon know the dufference anyway. You think she can tell?

Probably so seeing that this is costume jewelry.

So she supposed to wear a costume?

No that's just the name.....Your total with tax would be $133.41

$133! I thought you said these was on sale bruh? Man **** I'll take em. I knew I should've never knocked up her stupid ***. She lucky she my baby mama.

As he says this, said baby mother walks in the store and he acts as if she's the best thing in the world and presents the earrings to her after paying for them.

She then gets on the phone and exclaims "GURL GUESS WHAT 'TWON BOUGHT ME!? SOME "DIAMOND EARRINGS GURL FROM SAKS! SO YOU KNOW THEM **** REAL!". He then looks at me and says "Told you bruh".

*facepalm*

Apologies for the long post but this what I just dealt with.

Retail Story of the Day

I'm over in Fine Jewelry putting out some new watches as I'm approached by young gentleman who would like to inquire about the price of some solitaire earrings. The conversation was as follows.

(Please note he spoke in a thick Charleston "Geechie" dialect)

Which earrings were you interested in?

Dese um Fantasia earrings right cha? Ine even know she made jewelry! Ol gurl on the come up init?

This collection wasn't made by the singer...never mind. These solitaires are priced at $174.99 with an additional 30% off

$174.99! These s*** REAL bruh?

No these are considered costume jewelry. They are cubic zirconia or lab created diamonds. You do know this is Saks Fifth Avenue right?

So dey real?

No they are fake but they shine like real diamonds

Oh well my gal dumb. She ain't gon know the dufference anyway. You think she can tell?

Probably so seeing that this is costume jewelry.

So she supposed to wear a costume?

No that's just the name.....Your total with tax would be $133.41

$133! I thought you said these was on sale bruh? Man **** I'll take em. I knew I should've never knocked up her stupid ***. She lucky she my baby mama.

As he says this, said baby mother walks in the store and he acts as if she's the best thing in the world and presents the earrings to her after paying for them.

She then gets on the phone and exclaims "GURL GUESS WHAT 'TWON BOUGHT ME!? SOME "DIAMOND EARRINGS GURL FROM SAKS! SO YOU KNOW THEM **** REAL!". He then looks at me and says "Told you bruh".

*facepalm*

Love. It. That's some funny shit if you're not the one having to deal with it. Sucks you had to though!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic