Customers say some of the most bizarre things. When I'm out as a customer I try and say as little as possible because i know I'm capable to say some really stupid stuff. Also, people need to learn that when they talk on their cell phones, people can hear everything they are saying. It gets weird sometimes.

Oh dear. I am sorry

It's no worries. I get one or two of these situations a week.

Love. It. That's some funny shit if you're not the one having to deal with it. Sucks you had to though!

I had to do my best to hold my composure and not laugh. I'm like really man?

Costume jewelry/lab diamonds = the reason my wife quit her job, took a pay cut, and started working at a record store. Well that and the awesome discounts.

What did she do before the record store?

Customers say some of the most bizarre things. When I'm out as a customer I try and say as little as possible because i know I'm capable to say some really stupid stuff. Also, people need to learn that when they talk on their cell phones, people can hear everything they are saying. It gets weird sometimes.

When I'm shopping, I try to be the opposite of most clients. I put my clothes back, I don't ask for help etc. I know their pain.

What did she do before the record store?

When I'm shopping, I try to be the opposite of most clients. I put my clothes back, I don't ask for help etc. I know their pain.

It was an As Seen on TV store that also sold jewelry. Big tourist town, so the arrangement of characters were vast. She hated every one of them. On top of the jewelry tomfoolery she also had to deal with the, "do you have such and such from the commercials?" Which was a reasonable question, but the fact that they had to wait a year to get it after it was on the tv made it a maddening question. She also had to deal with the," how come on tv you get two for the price of one, but not here?" Which of course led to screams in her brain along the lines of, "because this is not TV this is a store!!!!"

Pull an all-nighter.

I totally passed out after writing this sentence. Coffee is such a wonderful invention

So I am not sure if anyone else here is into theatre.

I got turned on to Heathers: The Musical. I would highly recommend checking out the soundtrack. very good, would love to see it live.

I love musicals. I'll check it out

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic