I use to play soccer/football myself. I can not for the life of me enjoy watching it. Hockey yes, American Football yes, and in the right conditions baseball, but soccer is impossible for me.

I hate American Football... so boring. Lots of ads and standing around dotted by brief moments of obviously intense action. Just doesn't do it for me.

I'm not a big baseball guy. Used to play it, loved that. Can't watch it.

I agree with golf being boring to watch too, but soccer is ok if you actually go out to a game, but really almost anything is watchable if you're there and have some brews.

Maybe not golf though...if I wanted to watch a bunch of old guys walk around, I'd go to the park and just do that.

It's been pretty boring, in all honesty. A lot of the old regulars haven't been posting as much so it's been kind of dead.

I've been busier at work and less able to keep up with it too, though. We get a nice lull in the spring, but come summer, people start dying off again.

This weeks scheduling was a total botch job, so I was short a closer last night. This morning, one of my openers was late with a flat tire. And my mid-shift girl doesn't usually work Wednesdays, and ended up 20 minutes late.

When do I get a raise?

This weeks scheduling was a total botch job, so I was short a closer last night. This morning, one of my openers was late with a flat tire. And my mid-shift girl doesn't usually work Wednesdays, and ended up 20 minutes late.

When do I get a raise?

I hear that shit. The company I work for has announced that "no one" gets raises this year. Not even my little 6 month raise.

Slow and boring

It's been pretty boring, in all honesty. A lot of the old regulars haven't been posting as much so it's been kind of dead.

I've been busier at work and less able to keep up with it too, though. We get a nice lull in the spring, but come summer, people start dying off again.

dang thats disappointing. =[ i miss this thread haha

Also, do I level up at 1,500 posts or do I have to wait until 2,000?

i think its every 500 posts? maybe?

Woo! What do I evolve into from Double LP?

dang thats disappointing. =[ i miss this thread haha

Yeah, it was really fun there for a while! Lagon is back more lately though, and now you're back. Lara pops in once in a while, and T. I donno. It'll all be good.

Those of you I didn't mention are also great, just those folks really seemed to get in here a lot and post before and now they don't.

Woo! What do I evolve into from Double LP?

Yeah, it was really fun there for a while! Lagon is back more lately though, and now you're back. Lara pops in once in a while, and T. I donno. It'll all be good.

Those of you I didn't mention are also great, just those folks really seemed to get in here a lot and post before and now they don't.

I believe 1,500 is "Etched B-Side"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic