At times, this thread moves too fast for me to keep up. And the topic bouncing, which is to be expected from a catch-all/post-boosting thread. When I logged in today it was 3 or 4 pages longer than when I'd signed out last night. I just skim/check out quoted posts for responses.

Most of the time I click on this thread and have something to say I'll see I'm like 5+ pages back and then by the time I'm caught up I'm like "Shit, I'm too new to be bumping a conversation that happened 10 conversations ago"

At times, this thread moves too fast for me to keep up. And the topic bouncing, which is to be expected from a catch-all/post-boosting thread. When I logged in today it was 3 or 4 pages longer than when I'd signed out last night. I just skim/check out quoted posts for responses.

that happens. also, that doesnt even seem like that much. couple months back when more of the regulars were posting here frequently I would wake up to 8-10 new pages.

this whole move is beginning to stress me out. I know once I get down there I am going to be fine. I just really need to find a place to live.

I know you gotta do what you gotta do, but I hope you come back for at least a little while so I can see yer face again before going to Florida for good!

Well, my family will still live in PA and I NEED to have a license to successfully pull off a transition into Florida. So I will definitely visit you! 

you and I will find a place together. it will be glorious.

that happens. also, that doesnt even seem like that much. couple months back when more of the regulars were posting here frequently I would wake up to 8-10 new pages.

this whole move is beginning to stress me out. I know once I get down there I am going to be fine. I just really need to find a place to live.

Yeah, my potential roomie will be flying to Dallas for an interview really soon. If she gets it, then I'll definitely be looking for a place to live. I'm definitely scared about everything. My life has felt very transitional this year and suddenly very fate-like acts have been happening all around me.

Well, my family will still live in PA and I NEED to have a license to successfully pull off a transition into Florida. So I will definitely visit you! 

Yeah, my potential roomie will be flying to Dallas for an interview really soon. If she gets it, then I'll definitely be looking for a place to live. I'm definitely scared about everything. My life has felt very transitional this year and suddenly very fate-like acts have been happening all around me.

YES.

This has totally been 2014 for me too. Embrace it dear!

this! oh my god this.

Logan I completely feel you 10000000% on this. kind of scary how you have taken everything I have been thinking/feeling and summed it up in one sentence.

YES.

This has totally been 2014 for me too. Embrace it dear!

I'm glad you guys know exactly what I'm talking about! After last year, I want to do nothing but embrace it but I'm definitely weary. 

Regardless, I'm ready to take whatever gets thrown my way.

I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life because I took a chance on some feelings, and definite fate. I was super bitter before I joined this site. Drinking all the time and self destructive, hanging out with awful people. This place saved me kind of.

FEEL THOSE FEELINS.

Logan's going to Florida!? Geez in a 6 month period all of my best friends moved out of Michigan... to Texas, West virginia, Florida, and then me to Ohio. Must be the year of change.

I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life because I took a chance on some feelings, and definite fate. I was super bitter before I joined this site. Drinking all the time and self destructive, hanging out with awful people. This place saved me kind of.

FEEL THOSE FEELINS.

Logan's going to Florida!? Geez in a 6 month period all of my best friends moved out of Michigan... to Texas, West virginia, Florida, and then me to Ohio. Must be the year of change.

This website definitely pulled me out of a really dark spot, so I definitely could never thank all of you wonderful people for that. But alas, my feelings are not for a fellow VCer (GASP! okay, except I might be in a relationship with both Egg and Cat Parade). Though, I can say that a fellow VCer has met this person. That's the only hint that happens. 

I'm not moving to Florida...yet...I'm visiting to finish up college stuff and hang out with friends for three weeks. However, both my boss and my mom don't think I'll be coming back. 

We'll see.

Most people I talk to seem to have had a rough year last year and this year became the year of transition. I can only hope that next year is the year of success for us all!!!

I'm happy you're doing well Maaaydeee!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic