I bought a shirt from My Fictions merch site 4 days ago and I'm already wearing it.

I'm not really a huge smoker but I've gotten blasted like 10 days straight, I need to stop.

I spent a few years high as fuck and now my body punishes me by making me think I'm dying if I take a hit.

But yeah you might want to take a break because eventually being stoned just feels like "normal"

I just checked their merch and saw the Rites of Spring shirt for $5 and got bummed they don't have it in small.

Not that I would have ordered it, I have to go pay for my new alternator in a couple hours, but still.

I had that in my cart.  $5 is awesome, but $12.50 shipping is a buzzkill.

Which one?  And what is it printed on?  I might order one right now.

This one http://myfictions.bigcartel.com/product/noose-shirt

I told myself I wouldn't buy any more shirts since I have a million but I need to rep My Fictions and $14ppd is killer.

Oh and printed on ALSTYLE, never heard of it but feels and fits just like the normal heavier Gildan tees

This one http://myfictions.bigcartel.com/product/noose-shirt

I told myself I wouldn't buy any more shirts since I have a million but I need to rep My Fictions and $14ppd is killer.

Oh and printed on ALSTYLE, never heard of it but feels and fits just like the normal heavier Gildan tees

Oh, nice.  I hate that Topshelf prints all their shirts on Next Level now.  I hate those shirts.  They shrink like crazy even if I don't put them in the dryer.

I wear girl jeans and can join in saying that they're best after the dryer.

You're the best after the dryer...wait a minute...

I'M SO EXCITED TO GET DINNER WITH SHELBY IN A MONTH YOU GUYS. 

That's good to know!  Sadly, I don't have a dryer in my apartment.  So if I'm going to use one, I might as well just wash my clothes too.

Slightly related question, any other cutoff short fans here?

We used to call them shants at work and I think that word is so much better than jorts or cutoffs. 

So Nonsense, out of curiosity, what does constitute Fair Use. I seemed pretty obvious that cropping the artwork probably wasn't going to be enough, but how much alteration would make that illustration reusable. Does it vary based on medium, so perhaps you'd need to alter a photograph less than an illustration since one is more stylized? Since your altering Whalen's illustration do you also need to get permission from Disney? 

Feel free to PM me if this is boring to other people. Or ignore me outright since it could be a lengthy explanation. But now I'm intrigued! 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic