Even better!  (not the hangover part of course).

The beer I just had and some food helped quite a bit.  I didn't drink that much last night, I just didn't eat that much either.  Really caught up with me.

I'm a whiskey guy myself.  But on occasion I will indulge.

Beer and whiskey for me, although whiskey always leads to me feeling REALLY bad the next day.  I'll pretty much drink anything if it's all that's available.  Not a huge rum fan though.

Bourbon always. <3

Girls who like bourbon are the best!

I posted about it back when I first joined. I added sugar cookie vodka to a Miami sunrise slush with nerds. It's was the most disgusting thing I've ever created. Sooooo many flavors that shouldn't be together and the vodka burned my insides.

Too much sugar!  I would feel awful afterwards.

Its like we did the same road trip...Seattle...goonies house, etc. Haha. Go to Blue Moon Burgers in Capitol Hill and get the diablo burger, so good! Also, Spin City is right by it.

Haha. I'll have to go there. That sounds really good. I had a pretty good burger in Portland at Bar Bar right next to Mississippi Studios.

Speaking of which, I have to buy whiskey for tomorrow. I hope it's on sale again.

What kind do you get?

Beer and whiskey for me, although whiskey always leads to me feeling REALLY bad the next day.  I'll pretty much drink anything if it's all that's available.  Not a huge rum fan though.

Oddly enough I have never had a hangover in my life.  All my friends hate me for this.

Haven't been in a while, but I love that joint!

The venue was really neat. Also, thanks for the recommendation of Mississippi Records. I loved it. It was way better than 2nd Avenue Records. I found some cool stuff for super cheap. One of my favorite finds was a Gifts From Enola album. It was a tour press /100 and the inner sleeve was signed by two of the band members. It was a steal for only $4.

The venue was really neat. Also, thanks for the recommendation of Mississippi Records. I loved it. It was way better than 2nd Avenue Records. I found some cool stuff for super cheap. One of my favorite finds was a Gifts From Enola album. It was a tour press /100 and the inner sleeve was signed by two of the band members. It was a steal for only $4.

See?! Mississippi Records is like...my hidden gem. I'm not sure how many people really know about it, because I come across stuff like that all the time. My best example is probably my Cursive - The Ugly Organ that I snagged for $4, but I know I've gotten some other bonkers deals there too. That's sweet, I'm glad you stopped there!

Jc penny had these $35 pants on sale for $12.99 and I was stoked. Rang up at $2.99. Now I'm wearing new 3 dollar pants

I very much like this.

Vodka is disgusting and always does me wrong. If I'm drinking liquor it's all about da tequila.

Agreed about vodka being gross. My top 3 liquors are: Bourbon, Scotch, Whiskey. In that order.

But since those usually get lumped together I'll say: The above three^^^, gin, tequila.

I will be in Chicago next week, tell me about record stores.

Reggies on the south side is very cool (but also very close to some bad areas so be careful).  Reggies is also 2 venues (with decent bands playing most of the time) and a decent restaurant with many levels.  I would definitely recommend that place.

Laurie's Planet of Sound is right off of the Brown Line eL stop in a cool neighborhood with a ton of great bars and places to eat.  The record shop itself is meh, but the area is very cool.

Reckless Records is also very cool.

There's also a ton of small mom and pop shops all over.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic