Good for PatD, that was clever of them.

Also.

September is such a good month for shows here...I want to go see Earth on Sept. 7, but I'm already seeing Coheed on the 10th and Drake/Lil Wayne on the 13th.  Don't know if I can handle any more than two shows in a week.

Also.

September is such a good month for shows here...I want to go see Earth on Sept. 7, but I'm already seeing Coheed on the 10th and Drake/Lil Wayne on the 13th. Don't know if I can handle any more than two shows in a week.

I'm going to see Coheed as well in Myrtle Beach! How much were the Drake/Lil Wayne tix?

Also.

September is such a good month for shows here...I want to go see Earth on Sept. 7, but I'm already seeing Coheed on the 10th and Drake/Lil Wayne on the 13th.  Don't know if I can handle any more than two shows in a week.

This time of the year is when the concert season goes into overdrive for me. I've got a ton of good stuff coming up.

http://www.last.fm/user/Bioshocked64/events

I know the feeling.  I have Swans on September 4th, which is also the same day as Earth.  Bummer that those two couldn't combine, it would fit.

Wifey bought them. I think they were something like $100+ apiece after fees and shit though. Maybe more... :wacko:

She fucking loooooooves Drake though.

Yikes! I'm a big drake fan too but not for that price. I did buy VIP for ADTR in October

Edit: After numerous times being the one who is being sniped on EBay, it's GLORIOUS to be the sniper!!!

Ok. So I am seriously beginning to wonder if I have awful taste in music. The POs I am excited about are never posted on here, and I am not excited about the vast majority of the releases that are posted on here.

Ashamed to confess.

No shame needed. I am the same way...we just prefer different, tastier, flavors is all. :D

Also the fact that L's toe almost died in the delivery of these makes them even more badass. Jussayin'.

I know, da Moon Cactus is a soldier! Don't neglect yourself though, you work while flying thousands of feet in the air...doesn't get much more badass than that.

No shame needed. I am the same way...we just prefer different, tastier, flavors is all. :D

I know, da Moon Cactus is a soldier! Don't neglect yourself though, you work while flying thousands of feet in the air...doesn't get much more badass than that.

True true. :) // Right though? And daaaaaw. Shucks.    ;)

Ok. So I am seriously beginning to wonder if I have awful taste in music. The POs I am excited about are never posted on here, and I am not excited about the vast majority of the releases that are posted on here.

Ashamed to confess.

I'd say that having differing tastes from the majority of VC is a very good thing.

I know the feeling.  I have Swans on September 4th, which is also the same day as Earth.  Bummer that those two couldn't combine, it would fit.

That would be awesome! I think I'll probably end up seeing Earth as well, it's only $12 or something to see them.

Yikes! I'm a big drake fan too but not for that price. I did buy VIP for ADTR in October

Edit: After numerous times being the one who is being sniped on EBay, it's GLORIOUS to be the sniper!!!

Yayyyyy!

Nothing like a pizza order taking almost 2 hours and counting to get here.

Gross. There's this joint here in Portland that has seriously some of the best pizza I've ever had, but I'll never order from them again because we've had multiple occasions where it takes 3-4+ hours to get our fucking food. Not only that, but, you know, you check up on it when it's taking a while, and I'd call and they'd say "Oh yeah, it'll be there in 15 minutes." After the 3rd or 4th time of that I start to get pretty pissed.

Ashamed to confess.

You're doing it right.

She's got a pretty big crush on him too. ;)

I think if it hadn't been both him and Wayne though, she wouldn't have paid so much for it. She's nuts for all the songs they do together.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic