Oh I love my pitas, got one in the process of cookin right now, chicken, sheep's milk feta, greek sauce, kalamata olives, and organic romaine lettuce. I would totally add cucumber but I can't get it organic in town.

I prefer the persian cucumbers. I don't know if that's what they are actually called or if my dad is being cute. They are skinnier and have a better crunch to them. I wish I could get those around here though. :(

I prefer the persian cucumbers. I don't know if that's what they are actually called or if my dad is being cute. They are skinnier and have a better crunch to them. I wish I could get those around here though. :(

Yeah, I could really go for a good cuke' ... it's really all my pitas are missing, if anything.  I guess maybe some cherry tomatoes in addition to all that could work too...

Yeah, I could really go for a good cuke' ... it's really all my pitas are missing, if anything. I guess maybe some cherry tomatoes in addition to all that could work too...

I like that you take your pitas very seriously. I do too! Good food is important, otherwise I would still be eating frozen TV dinners. (Never again!!)

I like that you take your pitas very seriously. I do too! Good food is important, otherwise I would still be eating frozen TV dinners. (Never again!!)

I love food!  Especially good food.  Nutritious and delicious.

I used to do organic. I then realized very few things out their labeled organic is, in fact, organic.

I'm not sure exactly how it works but I'm in Canada and things are usually certified organic or certified non-GMO, so they have to apply for each product and be approved.  The only thing I don't get is how they certify the honey organic, cause how do they know exactly where every bee landed?  But yeah it says it's from apiaries in Alberta that are surrounded by what I assume must be local wildflowers.

I feel like there's a distinctive taste difference with most organic foods, especially apples and they say it's more important for foods where you eat the skin.  I just don't want to be eating pesticides, but I mean now and then if I get a pizza from a pizza-place I'm sure the tomatoes they use for the sauce are not organic, but I hear tomatoes in particular are bad for pesticide levels too.

Mostly I just think it's important in terms of voting with your dollars.  Every time you make a purchase you are essentially voting for what you'd like to see more of in the future.  Sometimes it can be worry-some when the people next to you in line are buying nothing but chips and soda.  But my grocery store is hilarious though... sometimes I can't tell if I'm in a grocery store, or at the Gathering of the Juggalos.

The Beck show was a let down. His performance was phenomenal, but the crowd was so bad. It was a $5 show in the park, so it attracted every mosh pit starting asshole in a 200 mile radius. He had to tell the crowd to back up and be nice between almost every song.

Also, I got a speeding ticket for going 5 over a few days ago. I got online to pay it tonight and found out it's $120

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm super excited about going to Atlanta tomorrow, which is kind of weird considering how frequently I go. Maybe it's because I haven't been in, like, two months. I'm mostly going to grab a bookshelf from IKEA, but I'm also going to the record stores and I might just walk around downtown for a while.

It's gonna be a good day. Now, to go to sleep within the next hour or so, so that I wake up with enough time to do everything.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol in three weeks and drinking a few beers tonight felt awesome.

Three weeks ago I got "I am never drinking again" level drunk. Missed a few really good drinking opportunities too. Alcoholism runs deep in my family so it's kinda good to know I can stop for a bit. Plus I found out my dad finally quit drinking which makes me really happy.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol in three weeks and drinking a few beers tonight felt awesome.

Three weeks ago I got "I am never drinking again" level drunk. Missed a few really good drinking opportunities too. Alcoholism runs deep in my family so it's kinda good to know I can stop for a bit. Plus I found out my dad finally quit drinking which makes me really happy.

Conrats! I've stopped nights out since I was getting to that level of drunk every weekend. I can now appreciate having a few quiet nicer ales/beers rather than throwing back the shots. Much better.

I really want to see Deafheaven tonight in London, but the show is sold out.  Does anyone know from experience if there's any chance to just go and see if there are any extra tickets?  It's a pretty small club, so I doubt it, but have people tried this?  I always secure tickets in advance, so I'm not too sure if there are usually people outside at small venue shows with extra tickets.

The other thing is that NMH is playing as well, at the same time, and I can get tickets to that.  I would rather see Deafheaven, but I don't want to miss both.

I really want to see Deafheaven tonight in London, but the show is sold out.  Does anyone know from experience if there's any chance to just go and see if there are any extra tickets?  It's a pretty small club, so I doubt it, but have people tried this?  I always secure tickets in advance, so I'm not too sure if there are usually people outside at small venue shows with extra tickets.

The other thing is that NMH is playing as well, at the same time, and I can get tickets to that.  I would rather see Deafheaven, but I don't want to miss both.

Which venue? From my expierence at most gig venues in London you usually have a ticket tout or two walking around outside buying or selling tickets. Will charge more than the ticket value obviously unless you play the game and wait until the gig has started, then they'll let it go for cheaper.

I really want to see Deafheaven tonight in London, but the show is sold out. Does anyone know from experience if there's any chance to just go and see if there are any extra tickets? It's a pretty small club, so I doubt it, but have people tried this? I always secure tickets in advance, so I'm not too sure if there are usually people outside at small venue shows with extra tickets.

The other thing is that NMH is playing as well, at the same time, and I can get tickets to that. I would rather see Deafheaven, but I don't want to miss both.

Dooo it. Is Chelsea Wolfe playing with them??

I've been keeping up with your IG posts! Makes me want to visit Florida too!

Oh and I tried to respond to your last text through my itouch and it apparantly wants to take several days to send. I just noticed that it's still "sending"

Florida has so many gems, you just need to know where to look or be willing to explore. However, my allergies have really kicked in and that sucks. I never had allergies until I turned 21. They suck.

Also my iMessage freaks out like that too and I'm happy juggalo talk happened.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic