You know what sucks the fact the family car has been in the shop for 2 weeks and when we got it back today it still wasn't fixed and may be worst and has to go back to the shop again and we just but like 1k in to it too with the rental car. but you know what sucks the most THAT I'M LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE THE RENTAL CAR THAT'S SO FUCKED UP AND CUMBERSOME

I WANT SOME FUCKING ICE CREAM I COULD HAVE DROVE UP THE STREET TO GET IT BUT FUCKING DAVID DIDN'T DO HIS JOB RIGHT, FUCK YOU DAVID.

You know what's worse? When that shit happens and you're the one who has to pay for it and also you can't afford a rental car.

Yeah it sucks, but I'm affected by this as much as they are, I understand that it's not my money but that money buys my stuff sometimes so I'm effected in a secondary way. Especially since this is the car's 3rd time in the shop in a row.

Fucking grow up, dude. How do you turn every fucking thing into being so about you? It would have been enough that your family spent a bunch of money on shit that didn't work, I would have felt bad for you and your fam, but you had to make it all about you. You make me fucking sick, you entitled little bitch. I'm sorry. I know you're young, but seriously fuck off, dude. There is worse shit in the world than not getting instant gratification, and having a family that actual gives a shit about you.

You get me heated with all your bitching all the time. Learn how to appreciate being alive and healthy.

When my car died I couldn't get to my job, where I would need to earn the money to fix the car. Sorry about the ice cream though.

Edit: I mean I kinda get it. I was a bit of a shit when I was a teenager. But I never complained about my parents spending money on something because it meant they couldn't spend it on me. That's some next level shit.

Fucking grow up, dude. How do you turn every fucking thing into being so about you? It would have been enough that your family spent a bunch of money on shit that didn't work, I would have felt bad for you and your fam, but you had to make it all about you. You make me fucking sick, you entitled little bitch. I'm sorry. I know you're young, but seriously fuck off, dude. There is worse shit in the world than not getting instant gratification, and having a family that actual gives a shit about you.

You get me heated with all your bitching all the time. Learn how to appreciate being alive and healthy.

Glad you said it and not me. Shit is annoying.

Speaking of work, I'm an idiot and agreed to do some overnights. On the plus side the commute is a fucking cake walk. I hit like 30 green lights the other day and there was no one else on the road. That and it's an excuse to eat breakfast at 1am. Not that I got any sleep, so I'm not technically breaking a fast but whatever. It's time for bagels and eggs and coffee and a cinnamon bun because fuck it.

Simple breakfast foods are my jam. Lunch and dinner can suck it.

When you say this shit it makes me, not want to give a shit. I get what you're saying but I resent your attitude. So please shut your robo cop ass up. I'M ALLOWED TO BE AS UPSET AS I FUCKING WANT TO, yeah guess what shit sucks, life sucks man but just because others have it worst doesn't me I'm not allowed to be upset about this situation. Because guess what I was about to get some fucking Ice cream for me and my mom but guess what I FUCKING CAN'T. You know why because we just spent almost 2k in total in repairs and rental cars and shit still isn't fixed, and yeah it sucks to lose money. But I'm gonna give my prospective on the situation, mark ass bitch, because that's the perspective I see this shit though. I can't imagine what my parents are going though, but guess what this shit effects the family unit, which includes me. so don't get heated at me fuckboy. Because I'm know I'm selfish and a shitty person, but I try my best and give to others. So I don't need shubies getting in my lane, becuase when you do shit like that it makes me want to be selfish and come in here and flaunt my wealth and lifestyle just to spite you, and that's not cool and I don't want to do that.

TL;DR: Honestly go fuck yourself because this situation effects everyone in the family myself inclucted, so please shut the fuck and stop acting like i'm not allowed to be upset when I'm no longer allowed the convenience of driving freely and money becomes tight.

Speaking of work, I'm an idiot and agreed to do some overnights. On the plus side the commute is a fucking cake walk. I hit like 30 green lights the other day and there was no one else on the road. That and it's an excuse to eat breakfast at 1am. Not that I got any sleep, so I'm not technically breaking a fast but whatever. It's time for bagels and eggs and coffee and a cinnamon bun because fuck it.

Simple breakfast foods are my jam. Lunch and dinner can suck it.

I love that people are so against breakfast.  It's great due to its simplicity.  And it's a meal you can enjoy multiple different beverages with.

I love that people are so against breakfast.  It's great due to its simplicity.  And it's a meal you can enjoy multiple different beverages with.

Whenever I grab breakfast at a diner (no where near as often as I'd like) I get at least 3 beverages. Water, coffee, orange juice are all a must. Especially if you're hungover. A couple years ago I discovered the Mimosa and god damn, best idea. I only have those once or twice a year though.

I'm a terrible cook, but breakfast makes me feel like a fucking chef.

When you say this shit it makes me, not want to give a shit. I get what you're saying but I resent your attitude. So please shut your robo cop ass up. I'M ALLOWED TO BE AS UPSET AS I FUCKING WANT TO, yeah guess what shit sucks, life sucks man but just because others have it worst doesn't me I'm not allowed to be upset about this situation. Because guess what I was about to get some fucking Ice cream for me and my mom but guess what I FUCKING CAN'T. You know why because we just spent almost 2k in total in repairs and rental cars and shit still isn't fixed, and yeah it sucks to lose money. But I'm gonna give my prospective on the situation, mark ass bitch, because that's the perspective I see this shit though. I can't imagine what my parents are going though, but guess what this shit effects the family unit, which includes me. so don't get heated at me fuckboy. Because I'm know I'm selfish and a shitty person, but I try my best and give to others. So I don't need shubies getting in my lane, becuase when you do shit like that it makes me want to be selfish and come in here and flaunt my wealth and lifestyle just to spite you, and that's not cool and I don't want to do that.

TL;DR: Honestly go fuck yourself because this situation effects everyone in the family myself inclucted, so please shut the fuck and stop acting like i'm not allowed to be upset when I'm no longer allowed the convenience of driving freely and money becomes tight.

Dude. You're always fucking pissing and moaning about the tiniest shit. I get that it's not just you and it's a generational/age thing, but maybe go complain where someone actually cares. You get on here and you say shit that EVERYONE IGNORES until it pisses them off enough to tell you to stop being a baby. I'm not about to argue with a 16 year old about life being hard. Suck it up, or take it to reddit/facebook.

Also, do you not get that this is exactly what I'm saying about you?

That does suck, but guess what? Actually paying that money as an adult sucks more. You're an entitled brat, and your parents are going through some shit. I know, because I too just had to spend over $2000 on my car.

Ha! You don't have wealth. Your parents might, but if you're bitching over them having to spend $2000 on their car and shit being tight, I doubt that too. I feel sorry for you that you think you have to flaunt things and throw bitch-fits to get attention, and I hope things aren't actually too tight. Money troubles suck.

If I were your parents and I saw the things you write on here, I'd slap the shit out of you.

TL;DR

It's the tone and the pettiness that people are getting annoyed with. It sucks that you can't drive around and shit, but you're 16. The fact that you're allowed to drive at all is a huge privilege. Your tone of "me me me" when it's a problem your parents have to fix and are most affected by reeks of a spoiled kid. There's nowhere you NEED to drive to, just places you want to. Like, you're pissed you couldn't go get ice cream. Children get mad when they don't get ice cream. I mean ice cream is dope as hell, but it's pretty whatever in the grand scheme of things.

Whenever I grab breakfast at a diner (no where near as often as I'd like) I get at least 3 beverages. Water, coffee, orange juice are all a must. Especially if you're hungover. A couple years ago I discovered the Mimosa and god damn, best idea. I only have those once or twice a year though.

I'm a terrible cook, but breakfast makes me feel like a fucking chef.

I've never had a mimosa, mostly because I don't go out for breakfast as much as I'd like to.  One thing I will not mess with that everyone else seemingly loves is a bloody mary, I absolutely hate tomato juice.

I'm gonna get a little heated if I see ice cream described as "whatever" again. Ice cream is very important.

Don't do that, you'll melt the ice cream!

I've never had a mimosa, mostly because I don't go out for breakfast as much as I'd like to.  One thing I will not mess with that everyone else seemingly loves is a bloody mary, I absolutely hate tomato juice.

I only get them when I go out to brunch with my family and someone else is paying, which is pretty much just Easter every year. 

When I was in college my apartment was next to a Stewart's (this only means anything to Upstate NYers) and almost every day I would get high and go buy a hand packed pint. I was partial to half birthday cake half chocolate peanut butter. But since I was a dumbass stoner I would usually eat the whole thing in one sitting without realizing it and then feel like garbage. Now I treat myself to some ice cream only once in awhile and with much more reasonable portions.

Don't get me wrong, ice cream is hella dope, but not being able to get some is nothing to pitch a fit about.

Two last things before I hang it up for the night. I apologize to everyone for throwing my own little (big) bitch-fit there, but I just couldn't hold back any longer.

I'd also like to say that I have nothing against ice cream, I love that shit :)

I'm partial to cookie dough or anything with peanut butter. Only recently have I discovered the wonder that a milkshake brings, and they bring me more joy than I thought possible from a dairy treat.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic