Oh my goooooood. 

My mom bought these graham crackers and I went to eat one, I immediately start freaking out because it tastes really weird. I hand one to my sister and I was like "please tell me these taste weird and it's not just me." She eats one and goes "This tastes like I just licked the inside of a cardboard box." 

Seriously, go lick cardboard and it's what these tasted like. It was a horrifying experience. 

Oh my goooooood. 

My mom bought these graham crackers and I went to eat one, I immediately start freaking out because it tastes really weird. I hand one to my sister and I was like "please tell me these taste weird and it's not just me." She eats one and goes "This tastes like I just licked the inside of a cardboard box." 

Seriously, go lick cardboard and it's what these tasted like. It was a horrifying experience. 

Was it these?

91EWS%2BgoC7L._SX425SX425_SY529_CR,0,0,4

I just rebought the Three Sketchys from Jonah Matranga because I'm Far too lazy to figure out how to transfer files from an iPod. 

Nice one!

I just rebought the Three Sketchys from Jonah Matranga because I'm far too lazy to figure out how to transfer files from an iPod. 

It's not too hard if you are using a mac.  You have to mess around in Terminal a bit and need 2x the amount of space on your computer's hard drive as the amount of data on the iPod.

I just rebought the Three Sketchys from Jonah Matranga because I'm Far too lazy to figure out how to transfer files from an iPod. 

SO GOOD

Nice one!

It's not too hard if you are using a mac.  You have to mess around in Terminal a bit and need 2x the amount of space on your computer's hard drive as the amount of data on the iPod.

Yeah too much effort.

@UberFacts: Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Go into a participating Krispy Kreme store, dressed as a pirate and get free donuts!

Is this true people of America??

I heard you just have to talk like one. Still wouldn't do it.

Charleston  Portland drivers suck!!!

It rains like...200+ days a year here, and still people can 't figure out how to drive when it rains.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic