It's my fault. I need to go to the dr. Alcohol, asprin, and spicy food aggravates it along with stress.

Tums is my friend today.

:(

My friend from work just texted me "fuck this job, I quit. Take care"

it has stirred something inside of me and I WANT TO BE THE ONE TEXTING THAT! I told my other friend from work that I'm gonna frame it.

What?! Cheers is so good! I will admit that it's different from Frasier. I got a good 7-8 hours, your day must be going by fast!

I didn't realize how late it was when I wrote that. lol. Today has suuuuucked!

Okay now here is the big question---welcome back Kotter. Yes or no. There is only one right answer here.

When I worked at IHOP I was on the verge of quitting when my buddy who was working the overnight called at told some bullshit the manager said about me. I was at a party and not drinking because I worked in the morning. I told my friend "fuck it, I'm going to start partying cause no way in hell am I going back." His response was "I want to party! Fuck this shit, text me the address cause I'm done too."

I'm so mad. I was about to mail a record for a member here and the post office literally locked the door with me standing outside of it. Now he's gotta wait until Monday because they're closed tomorrow. UGH.

Just print the postage from Paypal. It'll be cheaper than the post office. Here's a direct link

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

The only job I ever dramatically quit, I was...18, working construction building mausoleums. My boss was this little skinny asshole Canadian dude, which was weird to me to begin with, Canadians always seem so polite. Dude kept blaming me for this other guy's mistakes and screw ups, I'd have to work twice as hard just to make up for this other dude's shit because I was the youngest guy on the team. Other dude gets his raise, I do not; It's like 90 something degrees and we're pouring concrete. It's like standing on a fucking stovetop. So boss man starts shouting at me because other guy isn't smoothing enough, boss is all crouched over pouring the concrete and I just lifted up my shovel...

Came this close ::fingers almost touching:: to just blasting him over the head with it, throw down the shovel in the wet concrete, it splashes up all over him and I say: "FUCK. YOU, MAN. I fucking quit!! " Storm off with my concrete boots on, all covered in concrete, get in my car and blast out of there.

Went to talk to my mom (wasn't living with my parents at this point, pseudo-homeless, living with a friend), walk up to her and her face just goes white because she can tell how angry I am. (I don't get reeeeally angry often at all) So she's working as a school nurse, shuffles me off into a separate room and is like, "What's wrong with you?! You look like you're about to explode." I explain everything and I'm like, "Oh shit, I still have my boots on. I have to take these back."

She would not let me leave because she thought I was legitimately going to murder that dude. I guess I looked that angry.

Anyway. That job blew, boss was a jerk, I freaked the fuck out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic