My legs are weak. I've always adored that player. Get a hockey puck for it. They look gorgeous when they are aluminum.

Yes they do...

1275856211.jpg

I've been stalking them both for years. I just could never really justify the price.

Found the 1060 a month or so on Craigslist for a ridiculously low price, so the quest for the table was kicked up a notch.

I can't wait for UPS to show up here next week so I can breath knowing I have my dream setup.

Go to the place across from Charlie's. It's called Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ.

They have this corn cheese ham bake thing and it's fucking amazing.Plus they bbq is of course fantastic and have badass coleslaw.

Jack stack is prob my 1 if not solid 2.

cheesy corn is to die for.

check out: westside local and the mixx. both great places.

Jack stack is prob my 1 if not solid 2.

cheesy corn is to die for.

check out: westside local and the mixx. both great places.

And Beer Kitchen. Seriously their Mac n Cheese with burnt ends CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

Now that I've been to KC, I'm incredibly jealous you live there. Royals games and Mac n Cheese. Life doesn't get much better than that. lol

Yes they do...

1275856211.jpg

I've been stalking them both for years. I just could never really justify the price.

Found the 1060 a month or so on Craigslist for a ridiculously low price, so the quest for the table was kicked up a notch.

I can't wait for UPS to show up here next week so I can breath knowing I have my dream setup.

I hope you put a Grado on it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm pretty jealous! :) congrats

Thanks! It's been on my want list for a long time. They only made them between 1975 and 1976, so they are never easy to come by. I can't wait to actually have something to post in the "Post Your Setup" thread.

I hope you put a Grado on it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It has an Ortofon Omega on it now, so I'm going to see how well that sounds, but I'm expecting an upgrade is in the future. Maybe this year's gift card.

I didn't win the printer :(

I think everyone was more upset than me. Someone even said they were heartsick that I didn't win. Shit got real. Apparently some grumpy woman won it and everyone's upset.

Skadaddy, that turntable looks great. I've always wanted a nice vintage setup.

Thanks! I hope mine looks as good as that one when it arrives. I've been in communication with the woman and she said it was her late husbands. Sounds like they were the original owners. I'll take pictures of everything when I get it and get everything set up.

If you love something, let it go.

If it returns, it’s yours;

if it doesn’t, it wasn’t.

If you love someone, set them free.

If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.

we still love each other we just can't date right now because school is stressful

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic