Their cover of Disintegration > Jane Doe > You Fail Me > Petitioning the Empty Sky > When Forever Comes Crashing > No Heroes > All We Love We Leave Behind > Axe to Fall

The title track from All We Love... is fucking INSANE and that riff is literally perfect

Man, I have zero Converge vinyl. Gotta pick up Petitioning Forever at Bled Fest from the DW booth.

I used to really love Converge, then one night I got reeeeeally messed up and also emotional and couldn't handle it in my buddy's car, asked him to change to something else, he wouldn't. I made him pull over so I could walk home, not realizing how far it was.

Walked a couple miles, called a friend, passed out, she came and picked me up. She was great, but I ended up screwing her over in the end. I feel pretty shitty about it.

Oh, dude. That's really sad.

I used to really love Converge, then one night I got reeeeeally messed up and also emotional and couldn't handle it in my buddy's car, asked him to change to something else, he wouldn't. I made him pull over so I could walk home, not realizing how far it was.

Walked a couple miles, called a friend, passed out, she came and picked me up. She was great, but I ended up screwing her over in the end. I feel pretty shitty about it.

I'm a masochist so I LOVE music that rips open old wounds and leaves scars.

According to the girl I've been sorta dating I got reeeeeallllly drunk and sang Elliott Smith - Between the Bars while almost crying. I was mortified to learn about this.

I'm a big dude, so it's really taking more to get slightly buzzed. I'm on #8 now, I think. *sigh*

I also have never listened to Converge. Am I failing?

Once I drank 4 beers and I wondered how I survived. 8 beers would kill me.

Also I looks like you are I are fully connected in the social media world!

I DO remember getting really drunk and spinning Disintegration and then weeping during the title track in front of this girl.

I'm pretty much a complete mess.

I was completely sober and talked to my friend about an episode of the Simpsons, which in my defense was really emotional, and started I crying but it was so ridiculous that I was also laughing. So at least you didn't do that.

Man, I have zero Converge vinyl. Gotta pick up Petitioning Forever at Bled Fest from the DW booth.

I have so much Converge vinyl. First time I ever bought more than one copy of a record was getting the preorder exclusive of No Heroes, then picking up the tour variant at the show.

Seeing Converge a handful of times between 2005-2007 will always be my favorite shows. Never going to capture that feeling again.

I have so much Converge vinyl. First time I ever bought more than one copy of a record was getting the preorder exclusive of No Heroes, then picking up the tour variant at the show.

Seeing Converge a handful of times between 2005-2007 will always be my favorite shows. Never going to capture that feeling again.

I didn't even have a good music taste until like late 2011. I missed out on tons of stuff.

Their cover of Disintegration > Jane Doe > You Fail Me > Petitioning the Empty Sky > When Forever Comes Crashing > No Heroes > All We Love We Leave Behind > Axe to Fall

The title track from All We Love... is fucking INSANE and that riff is literally perfect

Wow at that cure cover. I'm definitely going to explore more in the next few days.

I...may or may not have driven home from a party on shrooms listening to this album and it may or may not have been FUCKING INSANE.

Their set was pretty crazy and I wasn't even on drugs. Everyone was wearing crazy masks and there were lamps all over the stage and I'm pretty sure the were lighting up and dimming with the music. There were also a ton of lasers. I'll have to find some photos when I get home.

Seriously, the main riff in this song is fucking bonkers.

I didn't even have a good music taste until like late 2011. I missed out on tons of stuff.

I missed Taking Back Sunday and Brand New play a 200 cap venue in like 2002 because my mom wouldn't let me go. Also missed Thursday play the same venue that same year as well as American Nightmare and This Day Forward.

I'll also never forgive myself for how many times I missed Bear vs Shark play that venue.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic