Probably not. I actually went last time. But Sleep is playing with Nothing in Feb. in Portland. Come with.

Shit!  I'm going actually!  I'd be down for taking a road trip or the train or something.  Nacho Man was going to meet up with me.  I actually have a spare ticket if you need one.

Probably going to be the first children's book I write. Professor Strangepants or some ish like that.

I'm liking this thought train...

I was going to write and illustrate a toddlers book called "If John Stamos Had a Mustache, What Kind of Mustache Would It Be?" Haven't gotten around to it though. It was really rhymey and awesome. I had about 12 pages written, but not fully illustrated. It was actually awesome.

Shit!  I'm going actually!  I'd be down for taking a road trip or the train or something.  Nacho Man was going to meet up with me.  I actually have a spare ticket if you need one.

Yeah, that'd be cool to meet up with the both of you. Maybe grab some grub before the show.

I was going to write and illustrate a toddlers book called "If John Stamos Had a Mustache, What Kind of Mustache Would It Be?" Haven't gotten around to it though. It was really rhymey and awesome. I had about 12 pages written, but not fully illustrated. It was actually awesome.

Yeah, that'd be cool to meet up with the both of you. Maybe grab some grub before the show.

Sounds good to me!  I'm pretty stoked for this show.  I missed Sleep last time they played Seattle for dumb reasons.

I've definitely felt similarly before and if there's anything I can do to help, I'm here. Even if you just need an ear to vent to or if you wanna know what helped me, I'm definitely down for having a chat or whatevs. Stay safe and I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Nooo fuuuck. Any reason?

The reasons are inconsequential, all that matters is they are 100% my fault and totally understandable.

I get really fucked up and weak for about 5 weeks every winter with the epicenter being around Christmas and New Years. I behaved in a way that made her unhappy and uncomfortable. She moved on and has started seeing other people.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic