I met a super cool girl a few weeks ago while selling merch for a local band. We talked a lot about music/life and we have a ton in common. She's awesome and I really want to message her and ask to hang out. But I'm super scurred/terrible at talking to girls and I think she might have a boyfriend. :/ I don't know what to do!

I met a super cool girl a few weeks ago while selling merch for a local band. We talked a lot about music/life and we have a ton in common. She's awesome and I really want to message her and ask to hang out. But I'm super scurred/terrible at talking to girls and I think she might have a boyfriend. :/ I don't know what to do!

My advice? Assume everything ends in heartbreak and misery and get drunk with me.

Ask her to hang out. Worst thing that happens is she does have a boyfriend, and you just become friends.

I say message her. Give it a shot!

Worst case- she says no and then you can move on and find someone else

Best case- you make a new lady friend and you have lots of fun and life is awesome and happy.

I can say on a personal level that you seem like a cool and genuine guy and you're really nice!! Being nice will get you so much respect with women and TRUST me, women don't just turn that away.

And don't worry about being scared or terrible talking to girls, we notice that too and it's cute.

I can't speak for all women though but I feel most will agree!

My playlist today was so tough

Breakdown - 87 Demo

Breakdown - Blacklisted

Raw Deal - Demo

Life's Blood - Discography

Straight Ahead - Demo

The Abused - Demo

The Abused - Loud & Clear

Krakdown - 86 demo

Cro-Mags- Age Of Quarrel

Cro-Mags - Best Wishes

Cro-Mags - Demo... about 5 times