I swear I dont get taxes. I make $5k more so my reurn is $1100 less? WTF

Dude, on last years taxes I made $60 too much and bumped into the next bracket. It caused y return to be less than half of what it would have been AND disqualified me from getting free health insurance.

Like if I had called out ONCE or not taken an extra shift when someone else called out I would have gotten almost $1000 more and health insurance.

Superheaven aka one of my favorite bands just came out with a fuzz pedal. It's $180. I wish I could justify spending that kind of money on a guitar pedal. Most expensive one I've got I actually bought from their guitarist for $60. Sigh.

I saw them last June and didn't get the Jar tour cover (the first Superheaven one). Still kicking myself. Not related, just what I thought of. That sounds like a lot for a pedal.

I'm friends with Will, T and now you. I'm the only Blade Brown that should pop up. If not, I'm in a yellow MC Lars shirt in my profile picture.

I'm friends with all of you now. I've run into Jotorobo, and Hipster As Folk on the Pop Punk Merch Walk a few times.

I saw them last June and didn't get the Jar tour cover (the first Superheaven one). Still kicking myself. Not related, just what I thought of. That sounds like a lot for a pedal.

I didn't get one either :/  And it is a lot for a pedal, but there's one guy who makes them and they're limited to 35.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic