I always date girls who are like "You're the only dude I've ever dated who was less than 6 feet tall"

And Im just like :-|

I should be like 6'3 but my pituitary gland was like "LOL I don't work right." If it hasn't been for daily growth hormone injections as a kid Id be like 4'11 or some awful shit.

It was crazy. I saw them open for Wu Tang Clan last summer which was awesome, but this show was a whole different animal. It was in the basement of a restaraunt that only fit about 200 people. There was also an open bar. I don't drink, but a couple of my friends got pretty wasted. Things got wild. By the end of the show there was broken glass all over the floor. The show was killer though. Tons of fun. The show ended around 2am and we almost missed the last shuttle to the ski resort we parked at, and on the drive home down the canyon we had to pull over twice so one girl that was with us could throw up.

It was crazy. Also, Pauly Shore, Ezra Miller, and some guy from Entourage were there.

Yesterday my friend sent me a photo of him and Killer Mike. I guess they went back up to Park City for some other Sundance stuff and ran into him.

That sounds awesome. I would love to see them. They're coming to Denver tomorrow, but I can't go.

What a lead!

I know! You guys are beyond coming through for me it's amazing.

I love all those Tinder posts about girls who say that want a guy that is least X'X" tall, then the guy asks the girl how much she weighs, and she proceeds to get all offended cause he asked.

Im pretty open about my weight but I don't look what I weigh at all, so that would really throw someone off via social media think.

My height has saved me. And my boobs.

People are superficial creatures. If height is on the top of your list, please go get fucked over by (insert height requirement here) assholes.

Maybe we will welcome you back to reality when you stop caring about height, weight, etc.

Yeah, we are human and we are attracted to certain things; height being one.

But to have height be a prerequisite? C'mon. People can't control their height.

They can control their weight, their attitude, etc. But you can't control your height.

Next thing that people will be having is eye color requirement.

So maybe tall people can reach things higher on the shelf, but that doesn't mean they will love you more.

So maybe short people can fit in a TV cabinet, but that doesn't mean they can't love you as much.

But all these superficial people on an island so they can have each other for themselves. Then light the island on fire. I'll bring the marshmallows. Sorry, only people who have Android phones can come.

(Hopefully you all appreciate the last joke summing up how unimportant and meaningless your height might be.)

Also, voted for Logan at 6. I have a tab with it open to vote daily until it ends.

WILL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Bro, if I didn't happen to be checking my credit report, I'd be fucked. I already called and VZW is investigating but it's already on my credit report.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic