I am in awe of those who can go a whole day without caffeine.

I'm actually offended by it. My wife sold our old Keurig to this lady. When she came to pick it up she said she was buying it for when people like her mother come to her house and want a cup because she "has never had a cup of coffee in [her] life." !!! WTF is wrong with this lady?

I'm actually offended by it. My wife sold our old Keurig to this lady. When she came to pick it up she said she was buying it for when people like her mother come to her house and want a cup because she "has never had a cup of coffee in [her] life." !!! WTF is wrong with this lady?

Maybe she's into being really tired and having trouble paying attention.

As much as I would like to just  give reeeedickyouluss quantities of money to every artist I like, this cheap vinyl on amazon thread really kills. I just sincerely hope that amazon pays the artists for the product up front and doesn't try to recoup losses on sales. you know those rich bastards probably have crafty employees.

As much as I would like to just  give reeeedickyouluss quantities of money to every artist I like, this cheap vinyl on amazon thread really kills. I just sincerely hope that amazon pays the artists for the product up front and doesn't try to recoup losses on sales. you know those rich bastards probably have crafty employees.

I mentally make the argument that they need to get random things out the door way below cost so that they can park a literal pile of money in that spot, until they can figure out how to get it somewhere better. 

Explains why the prices go up pretty soon after, too.

It's only been 3 or 4 days but I'm still like wtf, dont tell me its shipped until its actually shipped! I'll give it a week then shoot them an inquiry. First time ordering from GoHastings.

I've never actually had any issues with them, ordering direct, or through their amazon marketplace.  I got a Marvel Omnibus from them for a WAY cheap price, and some records too.

I've never actually had any issues with them, ordering direct, or through their amazon marketplace.  I got a Marvel Omnibus from them for a WAY cheap price, and some records too.

I'm sure it'll work out. I've only ever not received a record from an ebay seller.

I ordered 3 records, 1 shipped w/ actual movement, the other 2 are still waiting to be picked up. Of course the 1 I really want is in the order that hasnt moved yet. Oh well, just a little anxious.

/venting complete

I was wondering if they had actual physical stores. Never seen one in my life

Yeah, they are kind of like an FYE or Sam Goody, but about the size of a Best Buy. they sell everything from books, cds, vinulZ, dvds to stupid shit that I didn't really need to buy like random band merch, posters, knick-knacky garbage, and soda. It's kind of like a toy store for adults who do not collect actual toys. Hence my spending bajillions of dollars on nothing. I actually picked up my first copy of the Amory Wars there. :)

Yeah, they are kind of like an FYE or Sam Goody, but about the size of a Best Buy. they sell everything from books, cds, vinulZ, dvds to stupid shit that I didn't really need to buy like random band merch, posters, knick-knacky garbage, and soda. It's kind of like a toy store for adults who do not collect actual toys. Hence my spending bajillions of dollars on nothing. I actually picked up my first copy of the Amory Wars there. :)

THAT SOUNDS GREAT. 

200_s.gif

Oh man, I'd "waste" sooooo much $ in a place like that. Speaking of FYE, they are HORRIBLE. Most expensive shit I've seen in a retail store. Besides Barnes & Noble. Went to B&N last week & was blown away by the pricing. Who the fuck spends $40 on a new blu-ray thats $20 down the road @ Best Buy. I dont get their pricing. Its like they dont want to actually sell any media other than books.

But I did find a Scott Pilgrim steelbook & a couple other flix @ a decent price, so it wasnt a total loss.

Another couple of interesting things about AZ: do want a gun? GREAT! You can just go buy one. No seriously it's cool, we don't need to know much about you, but we want you to carry all the guns!(caveat: I think they have the "cool down period" aka wait 2 days to buy)

Much cooler: Do you buy groceries? Do you buy booze (wine, beer, liquor)? Well, unlike a lot of places we think that you should not have to go to 2 different locations or buildings to buy it. We think the booze aisles should be right beside the frozen food section so that really expensive beer can be accompanied by hotpockets and a couple shots of Jack (or Johnny or Jim or Jose)!

A Little sketchy: Do you buy gasoline? Do you buy booze? Why not come to an AZ convenience store where you can buy all of the cigarettes, Little Debbie brand snackcakes, gallons of underpriced gasoline and bottles of Jack (or Johnny or Jim or Jose) in one fell swoop?

Another couple of interesting things about AZ: do want a gun? GREAT! You can just go buy one. No seriously it's cool, we don't need to know much about you, but we want you to carry all the guns!(caveat: I think they have the "cool down period" aka wait 2 days to buy)

Much cooler: Do you buy groceries? Do you buy booze (wine, beer, liquor)? Well, unlike a lot of places we think that you should not have to go to 2 different locations or buildings to buy it. We think the booze aisles should be right beside the frozen food section so that really expensive beer can be accompanied by hotpockets and a couple shots of Jack (or Johnny or Jim or Jose)!

A Little sketchy: Do you buy gasoline? Do you buy booze? Why not come to an AZ convenience store where you can buy all of the cigarettes, Little Debbie brand snackcakes, gallons of underpriced gasoline and bottles of Jack (or Johnny or Jim or Jose) in one fell swoop?

True convenience stores

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic