In Florida, most of the grocery stores (Winn Dixie, publix) have liquor stores, but they are not in the store, but usually right next door.  Walgreens has liquor stores too.

You can't beat Publix subs. Best ever.

And now that Winn-Dixie is renovating and upscaling a lot of their stores around here, their hot food and wings bar is the bomb! Seven different styles of chicken wings to choose from. So fuckin' good.

Another couple of interesting things about AZ: do want a gun? GREAT! You can just go buy one. No seriously it's cool, we don't need to know much about you, but we want you to carry all the guns!(caveat: I think they have the "cool down period" aka wait 2 days to buy)

Same thing here in Oregon. I was amazed how easy it was to buy a handgun here.

Walk in.

Browse around.

Pick out gun.

10 minutes later, own gun.

I just want vodka sold everywhere. I want to be able to buy a bottle of vodka at fucking Wendy's if I need to.

"Could I get 3 of the 6 piece spicy nuggets, large fries, a frosty...and uh you know what, throw in a liter of Skyy."

It would make scumbag life so much easier.

idk if its like this other places but when i was on tour in oregon i guess you can only buy liquor from liquor stores and like before 8 or something weird

There are 6 places within walking distance of my house where you can buy beer (2 of which you can also get liquor) and 2 of those places are bars where you can get carry-outs even after 9 PM. Milwaukee rules if you like drinking.

You can't beat Publix subs. Best ever.

And now that Winn-Dixie is renovating and upscaling a lot of their stores around here, their hot food and wings bar is the bomb! Seven different styles of chicken wings to choose from. So fuckin' good.

Publix subs beat everything.

Winn Dixie bought out Sweetbay, and turned all those stores into WD's.  And now are closing some of them....it's crazy

You guys are making me wish I enjoyed alcohol.

we can start our own club.

my friends are trying to convince me to pay $70 to go to our 10 year highschool reunion and I keep saying no. I don't want to pay $70 so everyone else can enjoy the open bar. not only am i not into it, but i physically cannot drink. i'd rather throw that $70 towards anything else other than an open bar.

we can start our own club.

my friends are trying to convince me to pay $70 to go to our 10 year highschool reunion and I keep saying no. I don't want to pay $70 so everyone else can enjoy the open bar. not only am i not into it, but i physically cannot drink. i'd rather throw that $70 towards anything else other than an open bar.

ECAD

Egg & Cheese Against Drinking

(I'm not actually against drinking per se, but thats only thing I could think of :P )

& yeah, I would say thank you, but no thanks :)

ECAD

Egg & Cheese Against Drinking

(I'm not actually against drinking per se, but thats only thing I could think of :P )

& yeah, I would say thank you, but no thanks :)

i was gonna go with CLUB PROHIBITION.

Also, a bit of irony: the restaurant the reunion is being held at is called Prohibition.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic