Right now I'm sitting at the edge of 12 days from the shipping notice email. First time ordering from this particular label so I don't know how accurate their notice is and if it truly means that it went out on 1/29.

I'm at 12 days from an email saying my order had been dispatched from Banquet. First time from them, so I have no reference on a time to California.

Seems my Twitter account has been locked. Got this message:

Your account has been locked.

Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please click the button below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.

Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please click the button below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.

Woah. That's crazy.

I...just ate a pickled egg. You ever had a pickled egg? They're not terrible. I kind of liked it.

How does this work? Is it hard boiled and then pickled? Pickled whole and that somehow solidifies it and makes it edible? Spices similar to dill pickles?

I never thought about how little I know about pickled eggs.

How does this work? Is it hard boiled and then pickled? Pickled whole and that somehow solidifies it and makes it edible? Spices similar to dill pickles?

boiled, then pickled. :)

It's only been the last few years that I learned that I like any sort of boiled egg. :)

I...just ate a pickled egg. You ever had a pickled egg? They're not terrible. I kind of liked it.

so good. love them.

boil. jar. vinegar and stuff. seal.

the eggs end up being much harder but they are so good. great at bars.

dont make a great night or next day.

Could just be a 30 day ban. Did you break any vague, somewhat ambiguous and selectively enforced rules lately?

For real though, probably just an error. Bet it is fixed tomorrow. I'd change my password just in case though.

Could just be a 30 day ban. Did you break any vague, somewhat ambiguous and selectively enforced rules lately?

For real though, probably just an error. Bet it is fixed tomorrow. I'd change my password just in case though.

I love you, Daderson <3

Also, yes. Password changes whenever stuff like this happens for sure. You never know when someone may have hacked yo shizzzzzz.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic