nah, I dont care. I know full well its pathetic.... 8 years.

I wouldn't say it's pathetic, it happens. I don't judge things like that. I have a friend who lives in NYC that hasn't dated anyone seriously for a long time. Based on my perception of her, she probably hasn't slept with anyone in around as many years as you. Sometimes it's tough. She's a total catch. Pretty attractive, very fit, financially successful, etc.

Nope.... but Im proud of my movie collection.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

An error occurred

An error occurred

An error occurred

An error occurred

thats a little reassuring honestly 

i feel like none of them could get to that point really though considering most are not where i live

i just travel alot 

I don't know your age, but you seem to be relatively young (maybe 21?) and you should be (safely) whoring your body around like a little manslut. Now's the time, because when you get older the libido dies some and you'll probably be in an exclusive relationship and get flabby. #Murica

I wouldn't say it's pathetic, it happens. I don't judge things like that. I have a friend who lives in NYC that hasn't dated anyone seriously for a long time. Based on my perception of her, she probably hasn't slept with anyone in around as many years as you. Sometimes it's tough. She's a total catch. Pretty attractive, very fit, financially successful, etc.

After my last relationship I pretty much swore off any future dating/fucking. I dont really miss it, because like George Costanza once said: "There was a pretty good chance I was never gonna have sex again anyway."

She's just unlucky with guys.

Me too

:P

I don't know your age, but you seem to be relatively young (maybe 21?) and you should be (safely) whoring your body around like a little manslut. Now's the time, because when you get older the libido dies some and you'll probably be in an exclusive relationship and get flabby. #Murica

I'm legitimately 17 

im just done with high school and like i said travel alot with bands or for shows 

That was a fun read. 

It's definitely nice having a significant other in which you can get any anytime you want. Guys are easy, at least mine is. 

I agree. im glad ive been with mine for years and dont have to worry about dating. I couldnt image trying to date in this "era".

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic