update on the house buying: my offer was accepted! now it just has to pass inspection tomorrow!

EXCITING AND TERRIFYING, YOU GUYS.

Expecting a full MTV style cribs video tour of your new cat house! :)

I was once told that I'm needy & starved for attention because I'd like to be the person that someone else (girl) thinks of first thing in the morning when they wake up and that first call/text/message they make.

I guess wanting to be loved and appreciated is seen as being needy.

(It's a dreary and miserable day right now here so like the weather, I'm feeling as such)

I was once told that I'm needy & starved for attention because I'd like to be the person that someone else (girl) thinks of first thing in the morning when they wake up and that first call/text/message they make.

(It's a dreary and miserable day right now here so like the weather, I'm feeling as such)

I don't think that is either needy or starved for attention.

Whoever told you that is an asshole

I was once told that I'm needy & starved for attention because I'd like to be the person that someone else (girl) thinks of first thing in the morning when they wake up and that first call/text/message they make.

I'd rather people think I'm needy and starved for attention than having people tell me they think I'm a sociopath.  Which is something I'm told moderately often.

But on topic, I don't think that's needy.  If anything I'd say that you have the heart of a true romantic.  Eh, what the fuck do I know though.

Your post made me think of this

tumblr_lie39zZaSN1qdnyk5.gif

But that doesnt sound like you, so I'll echo the sentiments of Chainsaw & Ghost.

I think pajamas show dedication. I mean you literally got out of bed and were so excited to try for the positions available you didn't bother changing or brushing your teeth. You are dedicated to work, so why waste time not being work-ready?

Haha thats one way of looking at it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic