I can't double quote on mobile but Spector: Nosedive is my favorite heavy song of last year.

Eli: No problem dude! I hope you enjoy it! I wanted to let someone cool have the code instead of a random. I've bought that album twice now haha. (I have a Xerxes collection) (Sidenote, their first LP is pretty different than that, they hadn't found their footing yet.)

nosedive would be the only other song in the running

but i really like the sdf sorta shit they pulled with but here we are

Hahahahaha

But I had an evil Santa or a cheese splat when it was done   :/

And you're just now getting around to telling us about it?

How do you think that poor individual (who is probably reading this right now) feels? Just sitting there, staring at your avatar's face wondering if you got the request...

"Maybe something is wrong with the site and it didn't go through. Should I send another one? No...I don't want to look desperate. Just be patient skadaddy...he'll answer. He's so funny and witty...I just know we could be friends. Maybe I'll get tickets to NY and just happen to mention that I'm heading there and I need some advice on cheese...or ballz. He's sure to respond then. Why do you always do this to yourself. You put yourself out there and then they just kick the chair out from under your legs. Is it because you're too nice of a guy? Is it your greying hair and references to being a baby in real life? Why do you continue to do that? Everyone knows you're not a baby. Baby's can't type. No wonder he doesn't want to be your friend. You should just go home and listen to your precious records and cry yourself to sleep in your race car bed. Idiot.

I'm going to check my friend request status one more time...just in case"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic