Except for the Brand New: Blehbla Blenblenblu, not a whole lot. How was vaca?

I can't wait to see how many pages it will become :ph34r:

Yeah Chris, I kept up on your IG and the photos were absolutely lovely !!!! probably because you weren't in any of them

I joke. I joke. It looks like you had a wonderful time!

I did miss our battles though!

Hear about the SAE frat @ University of Oklahoma?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/08/frat-racist-sae-oklahoma_n_6828212.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Kinda not surprised that it's SAE. At my school, they were the biggest douchebags and 100% priviledged white boys frat.

Ugh. this is just terrible!! Luckily I transferred to a different school and hadn't heard about any of this but geez, some people just suck.

Except for the Brand New: Blehbla Blenblenblu thread, not a whole lot. How was vaca?

There's already too many pages of the BN thread, is the repress actually happening then or is it still just rumours?

It was wonderful, Rome has beaten Paris and Edinburgh as my favourite place I've ever been. It's just beautiful.

I can't wait to see how many pages it will become :ph34r:

Yeah Chris, I kept up on your IG and the photos were absolutely lovely !!!! probably because you weren't in any of them

I joke. I joke. It looks like you had a wonderful time!

I did miss our battles though!

Ouch. I tend to not post pictures of myself, yesterday was the first one in many months. It has been noted you didn't like that one...

I felt all chilled out and relaxed this last week without the abuse.

There's already too many pages of the BN thread, is the repress actually happening then or is it still just rumours?

It was wonderful, Rome has beaten Paris and Edinburgh as my favourite place I've ever been. It's just beautiful.

Oh its happening. RSD 1st, then wide in May.

Damn, Rome sounds amazing.

Here's a Monday observation tied in with VC and everyone.

When you delve into loving music and listening to & collecting records by your favorite bands, is it a hobby or a lifestyle?

A hobby. If I could afford & get most of what I'm looking for it would become a lifestyle.

Probably best its staying a hobby.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic