Hey, is Pine State Biscuits worth checking out?

YESSSSSSS.

Edit: To expand on this, yeah, it's super delicious. One of the few places I think holds up to the hype.

One of the best places around for dinner has to be Screen Door. That joint is poppin' though. There is sometimes an incredibly long wait.

Also, I love Killer Burger, Voodoo Doughnuts is overrated, and Mississippi Records is the best record store in the city, followed very closely by Second Ave. Records, which has a better selection, but sometimes you get gems for like...nothing at Miss.

Edit again: Shit, you're vegetarian, aren't you? Pine State is still probably a great joint to go...their mushroom gravy is tops. Screen Door is probably out for you, as well as Killer Burger. After Pine State, go to Waffle Window.

YESSSSSSS.

Edit: To expand on this, yeah, it's super delicious. One of the few places I think holds up to the hype.

One of the best places around for dinner has to be Screen Door. That joint is poppin' though. There is sometimes an incredibly long wait.

Also, I love Killer Burger, Voodoo Doughnuts is overrated, and Mississippi Records is the best record store in the city, followed very closely by Second Ave. Records, which has a better selection, but sometimes you get gems for like...nothing at Miss.

Edit again: Shit, you're vegetarian, aren't you? Pine State is still probably a great joint to go...their mushroom gravy is tops. Screen Door is probably out for you, as well as Killer Burger. After Pine State, go to Waffle Window.

Rad, thank you! I was a little worried about the hype. Looks awesome from what I've seen. Thanks for the other recs too.

Nope I'm not vegetarian. I eats the meats.

Rad, thank you! I was a little worried about the hype. Looks awesome from what I've seen. Thanks for the other recs too.

Nope I'm not vegetarian. I eats the meats.

Good! Yeah, check those guys out then. Lemme see if I can find my other thing.

It's on my good account. Remind me tomorrow and I'll see if I can find my "Portland recommendation" PM convos I've had with people.

Good! Yeah, check those guys out then. Lemme see if I can find my other thing.

It's on my good account. Remind me tomorrow and I'll see if I can find my "Portland recommendation" PM convos I've had with people.

I've been picking up things to check out here and there and you mentioned a few things (gardens, Mt. Hood, records, etc.) a couple months ago. I appreciate it!

OKAY

so i recently befriend a super fucking cool Canadian girl who was living in my friends punk house for a couple months to experience california and she really loves it here and just left about a week ago

while she was here i became really good friends with her

honestly one of the best most genuine people iv ever met and i also got her super into third eye blind

she just messaged me informing me that she is forming a THIRD EYE BLIND COVER BAND

so she can move her for a year with a couple friends on some touring musician visa or something

and possibly let me marry her to someone so she doesnt have to go back

THIS IS THE BEST AND CRAZIEST NEWS I THINK IV EVER GOTTEN

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic