Does anyone else drop a touch of sauce on each individual bite of their taco/burrito? It makes me enjoy it more.

My copy of Modern Guilt sounds fan-fucking-tastic right now. I'm going to spin it again b2b

I'm so happy to be in my tiny apt again

I do this and alternate sauces sometimes. There's a super good breakfast burrito place here and I alternate between their green and red sauces with each bite.

Saucing each bite of a burrito is important. Bleu cheese is delicious and it is an acceptable condiment for pizza. That's that.

Oh, and Hardee's is nowhere near as good as Carl's Jr. What's up with that?

Aren't they basically the same thing? I don't get it. We only have a few Hardee's here in MN. 

Aren't they basically the same thing? I don't get it. We only have a few Hardee's here in MN. 

I always thought they were.  We have enough here in IN.  E-nough

I have now moved on to the new Panda Bear album.  This is the first time I have listened to it all the way through, in any format, as I found a used (played once?) copy at my shop for $12.  Ummmm, this is a damn good album.  Yep

I was bent over spray painting in our garage in a long tshirt and jimmy pulls up on the street and screams 'Madie I can see your ass'

The neighbors must love us.

So folks, id like to get a new username picked out. As i stated before, id think it would be fun to let you all pick it for me. I figured we can do it like this, from now til 3pm tomorrow eastern time, message me what you come up with and then ill narrow it down to my 3 favorite and then you all can vote on it, and bam, thats my new name. Pretty stoked about this and i hope to get some choices! Thanks in advance peoples.

Also it would be cool to keep it hush hush until the winning name is picked and then i will announce who won!

It's like he difference between Krystal and White Castle. They're the same...kind of...but also not at all.

Carl's Jr and Hardee's are owned by the same company, like checkers and rally's. Krystal and White Castle are unrelated, except I think Krystal's was started by a WC defector.

Carl's Jr and Hardee's are owned by the same company, like checkers and rally's. Krystal and White Castle are unrelated, except I think Krystal's was started by a WC defector.

Yeah, Carl's and Hardee's are the same chain, but they're different enough that I place Carl's at the top (probably because I grew up with it). Carl's has the Famous/Super Star, the Western Bacon Cheeseburger, the Big Carl, crisscut fries and fried zucchini, which are all delicious and should all be on the Hardee's menu. Also, Carl's Jr. is often accompanied by The Green Burrito which means you can get some decent tacos and burritos if that's what you're feeling.

Good looking out, dawg.

I know this means nothing now but if you ever need $12 to buy Jane Doe TEXT ME. That shit is serious business.

T Bones textually harassed me until I gave her the link. Bear gave her my address, now I have Jane Doe on the way. T Bones is getting a dope birthday gift from me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic