Ha, it's a simple and easy unfriending once someone posts anything that supports the EDL on my Facebook.

HEYYYY.

once someone does anything that remotely supports the EDL on my Facebook. 

Exactly! It's just a mystery how you can go to the same school for 6+ years as some people and they grow up to be complete knobheads.

i wish to go back to london sometime soon.

Loving the new name!

So folks, id like to get a new username picked out. As i stated before, id think it would be fun to let you all pick it for me. I figured we can do it like this, from now til 3pm tomorrow eastern time, message me what you come up with and then ill narrow it down to my 3 favorite and then you all can vote on it, and bam, thats my new name. Pretty stoked about this and i hope to get some choices! Thanks in advance peoples.

Also it would be cool to keep it hush hush until the winning name is picked and then i will announce who won!

Morning!

On another note, you all could just post your ideas here, and then ill choose my favorite...any takers?

And I thought the only time you shouldn't say British is when you refer to someone's accent since an English accent isn't the same as a Scottish accent. I've seen a lot of people rage over that. Makes sense though since it is totally different.

Is that usually Scottish people doing the raging? I can only speak for myself but the term 'British' accent to me just kind of means English anyways. I kind of forget about the Scots.

Is that usually Scottish people doing the raging? I can only speak for myself but the term 'British' accent to me just kind of means English anyways. I kind of forget about the Scots.

ive seen people get mad over it on tumblr posts. I dont really care if people refer to my accent as American even though Okies won't sound the same as someone from Boston. It's all just peachy to me.

ive seen people get mad over it on tumblr posts. I dont really care if people refer to my accent as American even though Okies won't sound the same as someone from Boston. It's all just peachy to me.

Tumblr kids don't count. They like to protest and argue with anything on the internet.

I miss being a tumblr kid.

Tumblr kids don't count. They like to protest and argue with anything on the internet.

I miss being a tumblr kid.

It used to be so much fun on there. :(

But it's cool how you aren't offended about the term 'British accent' as I had thought. Not trying to piss you people off (I purposely worded that to sound offensive)

It used to be so much fun on there. :(

But it's cool how you aren't offended about the term 'British accent' as I had thought. Not trying to piss you people off (I purposely worded that to sound offensive)

From the few American & Swedish girls I have met they have all said 'I love the British accent'. They could call my accent whatever they wanted, if it's with a compliment attached I'm not going to argue.

Tumblr used to be awesome. Then everyone on there seemed to get a lot younger (definitely nothing to do with me getting old, nope nope nope).

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic