Got really drunk last night and messaged this cute girl on Facebook and gave her my number and said we should hangout sometime. I looked at the message sober this morning and was like "fuuuuuuuuuck". But she texted me today so I guess it was a good call hahaha.

*posts that remind you I'm only 21*

Get in man!

Literally how my lady and I met. Although it was Instagram. She followed me cause she saw I commented on our friend Steve's picture about Skate and Surf. A week later she got drunk and liked a bunch of my pictures then messaged me the next day apologizing. I started talking to her and things are awesome.

Kudos!

I met my girlfriend through a tab of the thumb on some random hashtag on IG. I clicked a hashtag (either music or photography related), went through the photos, saw a photo I liked, clicked it, liked it, and then followed her. This was without even seeing what she looked like. I can't remember who DM'ed who, but we started a conversation over BTBAM cause she saw my feed of records. We talked for weeks about music, and instantly became best friends, and bonded. At some point I finally scrolled far enough to see what she looked like, and damn, she is gorgeous. We secretly were in love with one another over almost 2 years, all the while our friendship growing, and us both secretly realizing we were meant to be, and had to be together. She lived in another state (OR), and I lived in Utah. So we would talk all day, constantly, over dumb shit, and music; so much music. I turned her on to so many bands, and we grew closer, and closer. Since we didn't know that we were both in love with one another, we boredom dated other people. We both ended our relationships, and finally hung out for the first time, and we knew. We both knew it was meant to be. A few weeks later we started dating. Between the time we finally met and the time we started dated, we had many late night long talks about the past year and a half; what we were thinking, how we felt, going back over every situation in grave detail about how in all mentally involved the other person, all while they didn't know.

Each day that goes by we grow closer, and closer. For the first time ever I am dating someone that I don't get sick up, aren't a sarcastic dick to, aren't systematically trying to drive away cause they don't understand me, who brings out the best in me, who understands me, who makes me happier than I deserve, and ever have been. We bike to record shops every weekend, talk about music, drink beer, eat pizza, are nihilistic assholes to everyone about everything, watch tv and be lazy fucks, grill steaks, get drunk, never go out after dark, and have amazing talks every day. It is the easiest, and most satisfying relationship I have ever been in, and want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. There is so much detail to condense of 2 years of interaction of 2 weird people, but this is the first time I've ever typed this. Plus it's random. I'm sure if someone asks how we met, it would be a really long story.

But in short, I met the love of my life through a damn hashtag. Don't give a fuck. Meant to be.

Life sucks. The world is dumb. Living is pointless. Music is awesome. Eat pizza. Hate everything. Find someone amazing to hate it with. End.

Beautiful. I love a happy ending.

I met my girlfriend through a tab of the thumb on some random hashtag on IG. I clicked a hashtag (either music or photography related), went through the photos, saw a photo I liked, clicked it, liked it, and then followed her. This was without even seeing what she looked like. I can't remember who DM'ed who, but we started a conversation over BTBAM cause she saw my feed of records. We talked for weeks about music, and instantly became best friends, and bonded. At some point I finally scrolled far enough to see what she looked like, and damn, she is gorgeous. We secretly were in love with one another over almost 2 years, all the while our friendship growing, and us both secretly realizing we were meant to be, and had to be together. She lived in another state (OR), and I lived in Utah. So we would talk all day, constantly, over dumb shit, and music; so much music. I turned her on to so many bands, and we grew closer, and closer. Since we didn't know that we were both in love with one another, we boredom dated other people. We both ended our relationships, and finally hung out for the first time, and we knew. We both knew it was meant to be. A few weeks later we started dating. Between the time we finally met and the time we started dated, we had many late night long talks about the past year and a half; what we were thinking, how we felt, going back over every situation in grave detail about how in all mentally involved the other person, all while they didn't know.

Each day that goes by we grow closer, and closer. For the first time ever I am dating someone that I don't get sick up, aren't a sarcastic dick to, aren't systematically trying to drive away cause they don't understand me, who brings out the best in me, who understands me, who makes me happier than I deserve, and ever have been. We bike to record shops every weekend, talk about music, drink beer, eat pizza, are nihilistic assholes to everyone about everything, watch tv and be lazy fucks, grill steaks, get drunk, never go out after dark, and have amazing talks every day. It is the easiest, and most satisfying relationship I have ever been in, and want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. There is so much detail to condense of 2 years of interaction of 2 weird people, but this is the first time I've ever typed this. Plus it's random. I'm sure if someone asks how we met, it would be a really long story.

But in short, I met the love of my life through a damn hashtag. Don't give a fuck. Meant to be.

Life sucks. The world is dumb. Living is pointless. Music is awesome. Eat pizza. Hate everything. Find someone amazing to hate it with. End.

Daaaammmmnnnn.

Each day that goes by we grow closer, and closer. For the first time ever I am dating someone that I don't get sick of, aren't a sarcastic dick to, aren't systematically trying to drive away cause they don't understand me, who brings out the best in me, who understands me, who makes me happier than I deserve, and ever have been. We bike to record shops every weekend, talk about music, drink beer, eat pizza, are nihilistic assholes to everyone about everything, watch tv and be lazy fucks, grill steaks, get drunk, never go out after dark, and have amazing talks every day. It is the easiest, and most satisfying relationship I have ever been in, and want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. There is so much detail to condense of 2 years of interaction of 2 weird people, but this is the first time I've ever typed this. Plus it's random. I'm sure if someone asks how we met, it would be a really long story.

I hope I can find someone like this, such an awesome story. I doubt I ever will in the city, so I'll probably be alone forever... unless I can get the motivation to leave.

I also have something stuck in my tooth, and I can't wiggle it out. It is super annoying. I need to bring in a box of toothpicks or floss to leave in my desk, so this does not happen again.

I hope I can find someone like this, such an awesome story. I doubt I ever will in the city, so I'll probably be alone forever... unless I can get the motivation to leave.

Just leave. Keep on moving until your happy.

The worlds a big place, no point in staying somewhere that you're unhappy.

I know, and I'm trying. Money is my main problem now, I make just enough to live, pay my loans, and have a bit to save. My anxiety issues are also in the back of my mind, and I'm afraid moving some where will make them worse (but could better). I need to just say fuck it and due it, but need a bit more cash- and a job where I move to.

Impatiently waiting for a call from Aeropostale. Supposed to hear back today if I got the job. I'm going to try to focus on work today, I promise.

Worst part of job hunting, the wait after you've already talked to them. Good luck!

I just realized that I forgot my lunch. I'll have to eat shitty cafeteria food today, which is way too overpriced.

at least its not hospital food. when i visit my wife thats what we have.

basically im saying "yes, id like a bowl of fingernails, two pieces of scabs....hmmmm. do i want the bowl of spit...dammit. i cant decide."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic