Missed the headphone chat but I've always liked AKGs - you have to watch though because for the past few years some of the cheaper models have been made in China and aren't as strong as they once were... If you go AKG try to go with something that's made in Austria, otherwise I might be inclined to pick something else.  Just my 2 cents.

I'm tempted to grab some AKGs soon. I plan on grabbing a Schiit Fulla for laptop listening, and my Grado s60's are probably not going to cut it anymore. The cables are also super tangled somehow.

I think Pavement might be doing another reunion tour soon and I will flip my shit if it happens.

On their Facebook a few weeks ago they posted something along the lines of "something exciting is happening soon.", and tonight they posted about the 33 1/3 book about one of their albums saying "it would be great to hear this album live..."

I think Pavement might be doing another reunion tour soon and I will flip my shit if it happens.

On their Facebook a few weeks ago they posted something along the lines of "something exciting is happening soon.", and tonight they posted about the 33 1/3 book about one of their albums saying "it would be great to hear this album live..."

i'd go to a pavement reunion show.

Welp, time for a boring life until I can get myself to move. My best friend just stopped by before he leaves for Omaha in the morning. He entrusted me with all his books until I make it out there or he comes back. Like 20 boxes of books, it's insane.

KQoYhPMl.jpg

I think if I tired to take all these in my little car, it'd weigh it down. They are all pretty much academia books, so they are huge. I'll probably try to mail some out once he settled.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic