I had sex and then went and got one of the croissant/donut things.

Yours is still pretty dope though. Do you call the cops in a situation like that or just tell them to GTFO?

I asked if he had another form of payment and he said he would run to the ATM. He left in the complete opposite direction. Haha. If he would've went to the ATM I would've had the cops waiting for him. It was a Visa gift card that was ringing up MasterCard.

Not feeling too motivated to go to the garage sale I planned to check out this morning. Especially knowing that people go early so if there was anything worth seeing it would be gone. Also spent some of the $20 I was trying to keep for garage sales and there is nowhere convenient on the way to get more. Guess I could ask to make a down payment if anything is worthy. Is that a thing people let you do at garage sales? Probably not.

I think Pavement might be doing another reunion tour soon and I will flip my shit if it happens.

On their Facebook a few weeks ago they posted something along the lines of "something exciting is happening soon.", and tonight they posted about the 33 1/3 book about one of their albums saying "it would be great to hear this album live..."

I saw them at one of their early reunion shows 5 or 6 years ago and I was pretty disappointed.  I don't know if Pavement was never a good live band and this was par for the course or what, overall I was let down.  I would probably give them a second chance if they came through again, but my expectations would be rather low.

Trying to install Xcode from my OS X install disc and it won't open.  Something about an AppleUSBEthernetHost.kext file.  Troubleshooting for the past hour and a half, hoping I can get this to work.  Deleted .kext file and reinstalled iTunes from disc and a new .kext file reappeared, so that's promising.  Restarted and reinstalling Xcode now, hoping it'll work... any mac geeks on here who can help?  I was on the phone with their customer service and he said I can either pay $30 for a support ticket, or $20 for a new disc, wait for disc to come in mail, get a month of free support.

I told him I'd try to fix it on my own first and then proceed from there.  Dude grilled me about where I got Xcode and who made the program.  I had to tell him 3 times it's an apple program and is included on the disc that came with the computer. SMH.

Yeah I know that feeling I hate having to troubleshoot, although I tend to be decent at it, just reading through support forums is super tedious.  As well as having to wait for things to download or reinstall.  Actually got things working on my own for the issue I was having. WOOT WOOT! Stoked.  Hopefully the problem doesn't re-emerge.

I normally don't mind troubleshooting.  I do a lot of it for a living, which also seems to translate to me not wanting to do it at all when I'm at home :)  My job is completely Linux based and a lot of my coworkers have switched to OSX for personal use mainly because they just want things to work when they're at home, I'm starting to get that feeling, haha.

The fix was pretty easy and it's something I've ran into before.  It's so infrequent that I really don't want to dig in and find the root cause.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic