Wow. Here we have an abundance of pizza and Chinese food for delivery. That's about it.

really? that's so sad. we've got a shit ton of pizza and chinese as well. pizza, chinese, and mexican are the biggest ones, but i can get a whole bunch of other stuff delivered as well. bbq, burgers, rotisserie chicken, empanadas, arepas, bao, banh mi, sushi, etc etc. 

the only thing i really can't get by my apartment is good thai :(

Hell yes WHEN you move out here. I'm moving to a new spot next month and I'm too close to work to not bike there. It needs to be done.

Nice. Yeah, it is more WHEN now. I applied for a few jobs last night until I got sick of having to register for a different site for every damn job. Hopefully it works out, and I can live close enough to bike/walk to work and to record stores/grocery stores/bars/etc. And close enough to see everyone I know there too.

I have not ridden a bike in like 15 years. Last time I tried, I was kinda tipsy, but could still ride fine. It did feel really weird though. I imagine it was because it was not a bmx bike, and that's all I ever rode before that.

Our city has almost nobody on the sidewalks so I use that unless there's a bike lane, which there usually isn't. If someone happens to go on the sidewalk I go around them

There's sooo many people walking in New Orleans. Even in the surrounding cities, I always see people walking, though not in abundance as in NOLA.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic