Certainly worth the time since there is a TON of stuff to plow through, just be patient though as it can be taxing to pick your spots to dive in. What jazz album was it you mentioned in your list? It's so far back now in pages I can't find it lol. Being a jazz fan helps a LOT when picking up King Crimson as a new band to like as well. I've got a huge spot for Jazz and it's not limited to "Standard Jazz" as most would adhere to (Miles, Coltrane, & such). I love Medeski, Martin, & Wood very very much. Jazz fusion is so fun, as long as it's not overly noodly, and is the perfect lead in to Prog rock imho

Lol. Adult Jazz - Gist Is. But it is not a jazz album. It's very creative indie rock. Everyone should listen to it! The first track Hum isn't the best place to start, but the whole album is fantastic. Listen to Donne Tongues first maybe for the feel of the album.

With a very limited OG pressing run that sells for 100+.

They did a /500 black 2nd press last year that sold out quickly and sells for like 50+ and I just scored it here for $20.

Same dude has the acoustic version of Dig Up The Dead for sale also. One of you dudes should jump on it.

It's weird, I'm pretty sure I downloaded this album right before my laptop died and never had a chance to listen it. Completely forgot about it. It's so fucking good.

CALL ME WHEN ITS OVER

ILL COME BY AND GET MY THINGS

WONT LOOK IN YOUR EYE

YEAH, ILL STAY OUT OF YOUR WAY

GOD IS DEAD AND THERE ARE NO GOOD REASONS I SHOULD SING

BUT I STILL DO IT ANYWAY

YEAH I AM SINGING ALL THE SAME

god, I fucking love that song.

Italy is worse than Spain. Eastern Europe is worse than either of them... in my experience anyway

i've ordered from italy without any issue before. although definitely heard a few horror stories. like that one dude whose modest mouse records came from italy and showed up literally soaking wet. 

Mansions - Dig Up The Dead

A 2011 underrated emo masterpiece.

On it like white on rice...damn I'm southern lol

With a very limited OG pressing run that sells for 100+.

They did a /500 black 2nd press last year that sold out quickly and sells for like 50+ and I just scored it here for $20.

Same dude has the acoustic version of Dig Up The Dead for sale also. One of you dudes should jump on it.

I wish. I've been home not even an entire 24 hours now and ALREADY have the hospital bill collectors calling me about payment.... Told that guy to catch a boat to fuckoffity-land until I'm fully healed

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic