We should all video chat again soon!

Weren't we going for first Saturday or Friday or something?

yes we should! i suggested small talk saturdays - the first saturday of the month, but that would've been like the week after the last one haha. we can do whenever really.

Order from Eastern Europe at your own risk

Every time I order from the UK (I guess not technically Europe) it arrives in this flimsy white mailer with no bubble wrap. It's always been from different places in the UK and luckily nothing was too damaged. Oooh ! I was sent a record that originally came in just a flimsy plastic cover and they put it in a bubble mailer and it somehow made it to America in one piece ! And not warped !

It feels wrong to see your signature and not have any music playing. Cat is jamming along to my physics lecture.

Haven't seen you around, work been busy?

hahahaha 

yeah :( work's been kicking my butt with 10-12 hour days. and just found out on friday, i'm getting even more projects added to my responsibilities. shit's getting a little out of hand. i pretty much just work, drink, and sleep these days. 

Told a medical bill collector to "come repossess my anesthesia, motherfucker" once

I should have said "I'm pretty sure I gave all the anesthesia back to you already, I'll return the Haldol when I piss next.."

Did you secretly get a tummy tuck Jason? 

I wish bro. Lost 65 pounds and now what used to be my belly looks like a deflated balloon lol. Sure did help them when they had to repair the hernia though. So nice to have a normal navel again after 12 years lol...small miracles :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic