My dad is a pain in the ass and my mom and I just laugh about it. I operate on more of a "forgiveness rather than permission" system for most things now anyway.

That's what it's like to be 16 lol.

I specifically remember blasting SOAD on my computer when I was like 8 and I thought I was so cool...thanks for letting me though, mom!

It isn't, but if you can twist a band like Killswitch Engage's lyrics like that, then the point still stands. :P

My dad was in his early 60s though. There was no changing his mind.

Mine is almost 50 and he's one of those Fox News Catholic types. His opinion won't change unless Fox News says it should, no amount of evidence on my end will change it.he is convinced the shit in France was over them wanting to serve wine at a dinner and nothing else. Pick your battles.

Mine is almost 50 and he's one of those Fox News Catholic types. His opinion won't change unless Fox News says it should, no amount of evidence on my end will change it.he is convinced the shit in France was over them wanting to serve wine at a dinner and nothing else. Pick your battles.

Sounds like my dad, 'cept he was Mormon.

Paint it Black and Sympathy for the Devil are also the only two Stones songs I could really dig.

I'm not the biggest fan of classic rock in general tbh. sry

You are both wrong, but entitled to your opinions :P . Not a huge fan of their early stuff but everything from Satanic Majesties to Some Girls I dig.

That's what it's like to be 16 lol.

I specifically remember blasting SOAD on my computer when I was like 8 and I thought I was so cool...thanks for letting me though, mom!

Wow. When I was eight I was listening to Linkin Park and Switchfoot. I could never blast heavy music though. Only home alone.

Ugh, I want to go home and go back to bed. If I take half a day, I'd have to make up the 4 hours on Saturday. Not sure it's worth it, but suffering through the day sucks. Why does my body hate me?! I've been eating a lot better and exercising lately too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic